Character
    Panzer Strike
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60

The road of the Luminous Needle

Hello weavers,

I've been waiting for someone to post on this but none of yet guess I'l go.

Ok first off I started on this journey soon after 1.20 most of the achievements aren't that bad. It's the last one with 3,000 synth in the 41-50 that is giving me trouble. Alright enough of the obvious here what I did so far.

1-10 Moko grass into Hempen yawn

11-20 Cottonboll into cotton yarn

21-30 Diremite web into Dew thread then turn the Cotton yarn & Dew thread into Velveteen to save on farming webs.

31-40 Flax into Linen yarn & then turn all that into Undyed linen.(lucky me I had about 20 stacks of flax on me ^_^)

41-50 ....well this is where I am at the moment turns out that only had 300 synth from leves when 1.20a went in to effect. I tried a dated synth with the undyed linen but that took 9 lighting shards per synth & only gave me couple hundred. Then I was able to obtain a lot of flax & did another dated synth (4x flax) but that cost new 14 lighting & 4 earth shards per synth.

I'm now out of lighting shards & around 1,300/3000 I thought about hastyhanding leves just for the synth and flax but after adding it up that would take me 2 months worth off leves. So I think I'm going to farm 20 stacks of karakul fleece and raid the markets with felt. I'll make alot of gil and have plenty of felt ok hand but out takes me about 1 hour per stacks to farm. The other good thing its brutal sheep drop lighting shards so a win win for me. The last thing I will throw in is that on my server (bohdum) karakul fleece goes for 9k and felt for 18k so I think I'll buy all the karakul fleece and turn it into felt turn around and break even.

I wanna hear what others may be doing or at least this helps someone starting on this long journey.

P.S. Wrote this in my phone during lunch break XD. Oh and moogle got on my may alot so I didn't go all out on this GL.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duuude Bismarck
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    linen fent recipe exists (at the moment)... [hint-hint]
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Hopefully woolen fent still exist. I have about 20 stacks of woolen cloth still.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Panzer Strike
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    That was the synth I was thinking about that took 9x wind shards linen fent lol thanks. But doing linen bowstring cost same amount of flax and saves a lot of time on synth
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kamino Akari
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    My WVR just hit 30 But I used the same synths you did. right now I'm trying to lvl and do the webs into dew thread.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaoru Neko
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Brutal Sheep drop flax too
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Panzer Strike
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    I'm now 500 synth away I hope to finally end this journey soon. Karakul fleece has been the majority of the synth. I did do leves but after completing the synth I would abandon the leve and take then on again. It saves alot of time I don't need the xp anyways.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Silvanesti Wayreth
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Got mine about 3 days ago. I really dig how it goes on your back! Looks pimp lol
    (0)