Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Benny Bear
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Thanks for posting these, especially the one that bypasses the Maker's Mark and Flawless Synthesis. My goal was to find the control threshold needed to use that rotation when starting with all HQ mats except for the Snailfish Oil for the new mainhands (i.e., 6216 starting quality) and I was finding it was about 1566 Control to get you to 100% HQ.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bucky Trespen
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    did they add a new way to get the demimateria, or are we back to 2.0 50 craft / desynth?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyraele Inglorion
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I don’t understand the comment in the second rotation about “don’t use Observe, used as filler”. If we shouldn’t use it, why is it there? Is it there for macros or something? Can you elaborate?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jimmy Johns
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyraele View Post
    I don’t understand the comment in the second rotation about “don’t use Observe, used as filler”. If we shouldn’t use it, why is it there? Is it there for macros or something? Can you elaborate?
    As the crafting simulator doesn't account for good or excellent procs or 10% failures of FS. The OP is adding Observes to fill in the gaps where procs would appear so the simulator doesn't complete all the progress of the craft before the FS's run out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krystalan Deathgiver
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Very slight improvement to MaMa finisher, uses 1 less cp, and requires about 6 less control for same result. makes the melds slightly cheaper (can trade 1 control 6 for a control 4, and 1 cp 5 on the tool for a cp 4)
    (0)
    Last edited by Deathgiver; 10-17-2017 at 07:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ry Darrick
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    Would someone be so kind and share a good way to meld my gear for this receipes pls? Its a real pain to do all this stuff on my smartphone :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Caimie Tsukino
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Taylor, by today, I have very extensively tested many different rotations including the ones you listed on the original post of this thread. For the 1st one (RNG-free Initial Prep rotation), I gotta say, you beat me. I simply couldn't find any other ways to do it better. I have a few variants and they only got up to 18000-ish with my 1462 control. Yours, however, reaches 19804 with 1462 control. I did find that if you have ~1584 craftsmanship, you can substitute the last Observe+FocSyn with a simple CS II. This saves quite a bit of CP, and made the rotation doable at a total of 531 CP. See below:

As for the 2nd rotation you have here (MaMa rotation), I have my own version of it, and my own rotation seems to work best for me. With approximately 1300 control, I can already use all-NQ mats, and still reach 100% HQ without any problem.

So at this point, I pretty much just make NQ Snailfish Oil or NQ Ala Mhigan Fiber.... Before I maxed my stats, I rely on a MaMa rotation to make the final product using just NQ oil/fiber + HQ other mats. Now, with my maxed stats, I can rely on your RNG-free rotation (with that tiny modification above) to make the final product using exactly the same NQ oil/fiber + HQ other mats.

Truly, well done with that 1st rotation. *thumbs up*
    (1)
    Last edited by Caimie_Tsukino; 10-21-2017 at 11:03 PM.

Player
    Character
    Cecill Leonhart
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 81
    Just an observation... Where the filler of "Observes" are on the simulator, if for some reason your craft hits 100% of the flawless synths and you just continue on, your Comfort Zone stack will not be used in time as when the macro will refresh it. Refreshing the Comfort Zone too early (if it isn't used up by the Ingenuity) will result in you running out of CP.

If for some reason you are able to hit 100% of your flawless because your RNG-Foo is that great (go buy a lottery ticket), and your Comfort Zone is still up when you get the point of refreshing it before Ingenuity, you must switch the positions of Ingenuity and Comfort Zone. This will result in a bit less Quality (around 600-800) but will allow you to finish the craft without running out of CP. The loss of quality may be worth it instead of trying to find out where to make up the extra 8 CP in melds you would need from refreshing the last Comfort Zone too early.

Just my .02. Take it for what it's worth.

This is awesome worth btw... i have yet to see anything that is this good and more efficient. Now i just need to come up with the millions in gil needed to blow on materia and failed melds.
    (0)
    Last edited by SquashBuggy; 10-22-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Player
    Character
    Zeus Kupo
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    Maker's mark minimum rng, all NQ mats.

---

So I try this with 536 CP(578-42(?), and I end up needing 7 more CP for Byregot's Brow? I only have 11CP before needing to cast Byregot's Brow. Am I missing something?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lady Celes
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Whats the starting cp?
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast