Player
    Character
    Kuroyapi Ichigo
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 51

Buffs for drk

I feel like giving war a party shield was a step in the right direction but we are still not quiete there. Now drk doesn’t have one and it’s the only tank without party shield. I think we should use dark arts to spread the darkest night and reduce its cost by half. I also think drk should be able to receive refresh effects
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Jubii Io
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I dont think we need refresh effects. We have at least 5 ways to restore our mp.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Claire Pendragon
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I figured WAR should have had its -10% dmg taken debuff back, even with reprisal, but since WAR didnt get it, I can only then suggest DRK gets something like it.
    Maybe make sole survivor give -10% dmg dealt to its target, like reprisal, but only IF you use dark arts 1st.

(I mainly bumped this thread, due to devs giving attention to housing but not DRK, and most DRK complaints have fallen off the board, with the exception for the condensed DRK thread, which im sure the DEVs have alrdy passed off, since its been around way before SB. We need to keep complaint threads going, if we're to get any fixes.)

EDIT: actually, put it on dark Passenger, with the DA effect, and slap blind on the default DP w/o DA. That would make DP actually likable again, AND it would equate a party shield during situations with multiple enemies.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jaghatai Dotharl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire_Pendragon View Post
    I figured WAR should have had its -10% dmg taken debuff back, even with reprisal, but since WAR didnt get it, I can only then suggest DRK gets something like it.
    Maybe make sole survivor give -10% dmg dealt to its target, like reprisal, but only IF you use dark arts 1st.

(I mainly bumped this thread, due to devs giving attention to housing but not DRK, and most DRK complaints have fallen off the board, with the exception for the condensed DRK thread, which im sure the DEVs have alrdy passed off, since its been around way before SB. We need to keep complaint threads going, if we're to get any fixes.)

EDIT: actually, put it on dark Passenger, with the DA effect, and slap blind on the default DP w/o DA. That would make DP actually likable again, AND it would equate a party shield during situations with multiple enemies.
    I think DRK is already struggling with MP costs for damage versus survival. There is no need to put that dichotomy on every DRK skill, making it "the tank that gets survival only if he nerf his DPS".

Dark art beeing the spammable ability, it shouldn't be the "best buy" of trade from MP to DPS. It should follow the ol'good order of priority : C&S > DP > DA.

Why wouldn't bloodspiller have a higher ratio of DA benefit, about 150 or 160 Potency, since the ability is locked behind another gauge, and thus would require carefull pooling to get the benefits out of it.

For Quietus I can't tell, AD being the GCD filler in AOE situation, it makes using MP ona different ability quite hard, but I wouldn't mind Quietus getting a 120+ potency with DA so it's not a waste to do it, and whatever excess of MP could be focused on DA-AD for sustaining purposes.

Who the hell cut the % of lifesteal of every ability ? This is worthless.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Derio Uzumaki
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Honestly if they wanted to they could bring back shadowskin and remake it into a group shield or some type of group mitigation tool
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lynx Shadowstorm
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Just a thought, and wondering what anyone else thinks of this. Do you think they should increase our mana pool as well? Currently, we share the exact same mana pool as a BRD at 70.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gulvioir Muruc
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by SplittingSkies View Post
    Just a thought, and wondering what anyone else thinks of this. Do you think they should increase our mana pool as well? Currently, we share the exact same mana pool as a BRD at 70.
    I think I would rather see mana refresh effects from the party.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Pixiline Paradigm
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire_Pendragon View Post
    I'm in a bumping mood too.

Also the DRK consolidated thread showed up in July, a month after SB, and also after 4.01-4.05 when the first job adjustments post-expansion were released. If SE is blowing it off they're pretty much blowing us off.
    (3)
    Last edited by SyzzleSpark; 10-17-2017 at 12:04 AM.

Player
    Character
    Letho Orwyth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 82
    I wouldn't mind another tanking ability, not enough of those these days.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Claire Pendragon
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SyzzleSpark View Post
    I'm in a bumping mood too.

Also the DRK consolidated thread showed up in July, a month after SB, and also after 4.01-4.05 when the first job adjustments post-expansion were released. If SE is blowing it off they're pretty much blowing us off.
    I stand corrected.
    I know there are those, besides myself, who noticed something was up about DRK before the announcements to how DRK would change, and then noticed there was still something wrong even when the announcement came.
    It wasnt that thread, but one like it was keeping the conversation going about the sky falling, with everyone saying just wait till release day.

I must have mixed them up. So I guess keeping that thread going too also works.
    (0)
    CLAIRE PENDRAGON

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast