Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Vanyel Trevellian
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Yes, Housing needs to be limited 1 per account (1 fc house/1 personal house) otherwise adding more is just giving the people with 5 houses more houses lol. but thank you YoshiP
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Dricent Asano
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Why dont you just limit it to one house per account per server so those with multiple characters on a server cant buy all the houses?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Master Bach
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 73

Thank you pt. 3

Upon clicking the plaque, and trying to relocate, it kept giving me an error saying I could not relocate even after trying to 4 times in a row despite having the funds to do it. And i panicked and tried to rush to the backup and that was gone too and by the time i got down to the npc to go to another ward i had no choice but to watch in real time as each slot filled up. Needless to say, i was angry, pissed, and in the end extremly sad and felt like I let everyone down and i just couldnt stay logged anymore so i just ranted a bit like any normal person would do in that situation and went to sleep.

But this, seeing this right here made me feel like we might still have a chance, and almost made me cry a little. So I would like to say thank you, on Behalf of all those Masters and Leads who care deeply about their free companys who could not or did not get a chance to move, Thank you for giving us a second chance at this.

Sincerely,
    Master Bach [Behemoth]
    Company of Kings >>Kings<<
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Crysta Moonshine
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 61
    The housing system as it is will always be stressed and abused by marketeers and prestige (look at me and my houses players). There needs to be some sort if viable instanced housing that allows realistic gardening and the other features of houses now, either beef up apartments or introduce instanced subdivisions.

1 personal house 1 fC house per server per account but let the ones that have multiple plots keep them, but not allow them to buy another plot or relocate till they only have only 1 personal house and 1 fC house. Offer a say month long amnesty? where players could get a full refund (standard prices) for relinquishing a plot.

Allow players to access the gardening function separate from the housing system. Offer each player unfettered access to at least one standard 8 spot gardening plot, say a monthly rented or flat out purchased garden only area thats instanced with 1-3 or more garden plots depending on the price. Or maybe something like a community garden.

When releasing new persistent plots space out when they are sold not all at one time and not directly after the server goes live after maintenance.
    (3)
    Last edited by Dragonrage53; 10-12-2017 at 07:28 PM. Reason: additional thoughts

Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Thank you for the response Yoshi.

It's great to hear more wards will be added pretty soon. However I'm sure you realise that it will result in the same salt that happened with Shirogane because it's not likely that there will be enough plots to facilitate every legitimate player and house flipper who compete with one another. Still this is better than nothing. I hope that the other unrefined details you mention will at the very least hinder serial house flippers from making a purchase.

I would also like to add that the new wards shouldn't be introduced with a lot of other unrelated patch content. I say this because some of the problems with Shirogane arose because players who were both interested and uninterested in housing were trying to log in at the same time due to the massive amount of different content 4.1 offers. Making a patch mostly directed at housing will reduce some of the server strain and login issues.

The rest of the 4.1 is excellent. My fc and I are enjoying it a lot
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elmira Siand
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    I think that the most important steps here are:

1. Only allow 1 personal plot and 1 fc plot per account.

2. Your account plot should be shared by all your characters.

3. Regulated plot market, where someone could sell house by only 100% of original value. Avoiding that someone could sell a mansion by 200m instead of its standard price.

4. Don't activate plot selling at patch launch, activate it some hours later. By this way, all ppl will be logged, so they can go and try to buy a house, instead of getting loggin errors over and over and over.

5. Investigate bought houses on all servers, and just release all plots bought by alters. Specially if you see an FC a group of ppl that has more than 20 plots, and they are trying to sell them to other ppl.

6. Look for relinquish operations at wards, and investigate if a relinquish was preceded by a huge gil transfer. I mean... if one reveice by absurd selling in market 200m and a bit later relinquish his plot and the buyer of that money gets that plot... easy: ban both for 2 weeks, and remove 90% of their gil as punishment, and obviously release the plot in order another player can buy it.

For the later plot selling activation. You will see that it could be a problem for main cities (Kugane, Limsa, Gridania, Uldah), just put 3 instances per city like "The Lochs".

Another option, allow to make reservations for plots could be a good solution. Or maybe just put a look system. So you could go to a placard, set "Observe" option. And if that house will be released the player could receive a notification by email or ingame "This plot will be released at X day if their owner doesn't revoke demolition".
    (10)

Player
    Character
    W'kepaga Amih
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    One plot per account, per type (Company / Private) is the way to go, but how would you force this on players who already have more than one?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Final-Fantasy View Post
    One plot per account, per type (Company / Private) is the way to go, but how would you force this on players who already have more than one?
    Give them the opportunity to choose which personal and fc house they keep and they get refunded the gil for the other plots they lose.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Alael Sasaki
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Some tip for yoshi-san

1) Limit 2 house per account instead of per character (there is no way one is actively and realistically using more then this) (1 private + 1 FC)
    2) Allow only player with a certain playtime (not subscription time) to buy an house (this avoid player making secondary account just to buy more house)
    3) Add enough ward to cover at least 80% of your active player population (counting FC's too) (if technically and financially possible)

Adding more ward without control mechanism like those example above is like opening and let the water run free instead of building canals to channel it where needed.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cecelia Stormfeather
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Add a limit of one personal house per server per service account, and let all your alts automatically have access to it. If people can buy 20 houses, it'll be a lot harder to solve the problem.

I mean, it's nice to see they're doing SOMETHING, but it's hard to get excited without seeing what something is.
    (4)
    Survivor of Housing Savage 2018.
    Discord: Tridus#2642

Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast