Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Sayo Nagae
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Colour me intrigued. Quite happy to see such a fast official response in regards to player feedback, and even happier that there are steps being taken to hopefully fix it or atleast make it less severe. I'll eagerly await more news on how many wards will be added, aswell as how the plots will be sold.

Here's to hoping people will be able to get what they want! And thank you for listening to us Yoshida!
    (2)
    Last edited by Lazaruz; 10-12-2017 at 05:37 PM.

Player
    Character
    Saraana Qalli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    As nice as this is to hear, it's still extremely stressful.

The last time new wards where added in Heavenward our server also sold out in a few short minutes, much like what happened with Shirogane. Unless a substantial amount of wards are added thousands of players will still be left homeless.

This isn't a matter of "Just adding a few new wards." It's a matter of providing space for everyone who wants a home and can afford it. I hope that the new plots will help cover this and if they sell out... I truly hope even more wards are added until every player, regardless of server, is able to buy a plot.

This is great news... but I'm so skeptical at this point with all that's happened in regards to housing.
    (37)

Player
    Character
    Letari Katagiri
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Hope you check back on the thread Yoshi, loving the game you've helped make and really, really, REALLY hope you'll add adequate amounts of plots to all districts!
    (0)
    Boredom is the best motivation.

Player
    Character
    Weiss Loire
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I'm so happy to see this issue finally addressed! But it makes me wonder if there is anything planned to avoid alts (from people who already have a house) and re-sellers to come in and snatch them from people who are trying to get one...
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Aveline Nirvenhall
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Thank you for the response. I pray that everything will resolve quickly and with little issues.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Acantha Ibara
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Adding my thanks yoshi-p, one of the things I love about 14 is that the team do (seem to at least lol) care about the players, its just such a shame when things like this happen. Very glad you're looking to address this somehow and look forward to details.

Edit: One thing that would be brilliant (for my small FC anyway, although tbh I'm sure someone could find a way to abuse it) would be the ability to purchase using funds that are in the company chest. The reason i missed the shirogane rush was that I took all our gil out on my character and got booted off the server. My bf was logged in but all we could do was watch the houses sell up as he didn't have enough gil on him at the time.
    (8)
    Last edited by Acantha; 10-12-2017 at 05:35 PM.

Player
    Character
    Keridwyn Maeve
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Color me impressed, I honestly didn't think that we'd see additional wards brought into play this quickly. However, slightly concerned about 'changes to how they're sold'. Delaying the sale until later in the day to ease off the initial rush is good but I'm not sold on the lotto idea I've seen going around.

Still, I've got some faith in you guys, I'll wait to see how it pans out. Thank you for your quick response though!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Diantha Sunstone
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    I guess they are taking on some of our suggestions for rolling times for purchases or that lottery system the JP forums seem into.

Shoot, just expand the apartment system.

I will get my home in the Goblet. I WILL.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Thank you for addressing this problem quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    To prevent speculation, we will refrain from releasing information until absolutely necessary.
    I don't think that will actually prevent speculation.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Blaze Glabados
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwashi View Post
    Thank you for addressing this problem quickly.

I don't think that will actually prevent speculation.
    I hear it actually creates more....
    (1)

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast