Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Leone Noir
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 65
    I wasn't able to log in and run to a plot fast enough, so our FC couldn't relocate. I'm glad more wards are being added.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kanlin Shigu
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    I'm really happy about the new wards, but I'm even more happy about this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    We’ve also received considerable feedback as to how they should be added, and we will be making an announcement outlining the number of new wards and how they will be sold after reviewing said feedback. To prevent speculation, we will refrain from releasing information until absolutely necessary. We ask for your patience and understanding until we can provide you with these details.
    Please, make this your priority. Adding new wards right now is like adding water to a leaking bucket. Fixing the bucket should come first.
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Mihn Saruihn
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Thank you for the response, Yoshi P! Looking forward to what will come in 4.2!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aria Wildheart
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Thank you for your response on this, I was one of those impacted by the bug in the relocation feature, losing out on a house. 12 wards on Cactuar's Shirogane were gone within 10 minutes, the rest within 5-10 minutes thereafter.

Ever since the launch of the new housing I've seen many party finder and reddit posts full of WTB & WTS housing. If I were to offer a few suggestions I would A) Restrict housing to 1 personal & 1 FC house per account. B) Require a 24 hour wait from the moment a plot is demolished to when it may be sold again.

I feel the addition of these changes would possibly allow more players to purchase a house for themselves rather than a few individuals buying up several plots (see article from Kotaku titled "Two Final Fantasy XIV Players Buy Dozens of Homes, Spark Debate Over Housing Shortage" published 7/6/2017.) There's alot to enjoy, even though the biggest feature for me did slip through my fingers.

Thank you,
    Aria Wildheart
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ghaleon Zayr
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Thank you so much for your response, Yoshi. <3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Joryan View Post
    I'm really happy about the new wards, but I'm even more happy about this:

Please, make this your priority. Adding new wards right now is like adding water to a leaking bucket. Fixing the bucket should come first.
    If I were to guess (sorry Yoshi, speculators gonna speculate), this may be partly addressed in the way they'll be sold.
    (1)
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

Player
    Character
    Dracyn Navarre
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    I am a bit concerned over the secret changes to the way housing is purchased but one solution is staring you in the face, Yoshi-p. Apartments. Allow us to add tenants, and give us the ability to buy improvements. As a suggestion:

Stage one: Standard apartment room, allows one tenant to be added.

Stage two: Adds small, instanced outside yard, and basement. Allows for the placement of 20 pieces of outdoor furnishing, one garden, boosts interior decorations allowed to 200, grants second tenant allowance (Apartment will be the same size as a Small House)

Stage three: Increases size of the yard, adds second floor. Increases outside furnishings to 40, allows for a second garden, Increases interior decorations allowed to 300, grants third tenant allowance (Apartment will be the same size as a Medium House)

While not necessary a fourth stage could be added that will increase the size and functionality of the apartment to the same level of Large Houses.

Naturally the prices should go up but should never exceed that of Housing.

Please consider these changes. I feel they will be a massive help when it comes to the mega-servers like Gilgamesh and Balmung.

Thank you.
    (19)

Player
    Character
    Tooluka Yonsa
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 48
    Thanks, my feedback is 1 personal and 1 FC house per account.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Aurion Pax
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Sounds like new wards, I was hoping for a new subdivision.
    Sounds like we're going from 12-16.
    So 8 new districts (was hoping for 12)
    So thats 8x30x4
    960 new houses.
    96 new larges.
    I was hoping for 1,440, and 144 large.

We’ve also received considerable feedback as to how they should be added, and we will be making an announcement outlining the number of new wards and how they will be sold after reviewing said feedback. To prevent speculation, we will refrain from releasing information until absolutely necessary. We ask for your patience and understanding until we can provide you with these details.
    This line is interesting.
    Almost makes it sound like FC housing priorities.
    Because I gotta tell you, in my ward 3. 22 of the 30 houses are personal, and only 8 were FC's.
    That is mad wack, yo.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Complaints Department
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 60
    I'm actually surprised that he had the decency to come on here and post an update after so much silence. nice job.
    (0)

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast