Character
    Amon Kujaku
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 8

Hey, FF Team. I have an Instanced Housing idea for you

Dear Final Fantasy team,
    I just want to start out and say I love you no, really, I do. I'm one of the vocal despondent players. I'm not upset at you, I'm more upset at my net and knowing the likeliness of me getting a house is improbable based on my net.

People have been talking about Instanced Housing. I'm not sure if I know exactly what this is what they mean, but this is what I think of:

In .hack//GU there were instanced guild bases called @HOME.

To get inside, one had to speak with a gatekeeper and select his guild. It would then bring them to a room that had other rooms. The higher the level the guild, the larger and nicer guild room became (with more rooms for synthesis, etc.).

We could do the same thing. We can also include rooms that lead to an outdoor area for people to landscape and garden, as well as a room dedicated to crafting stations.

TBC
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Amon Kujaku
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 8
    In Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, we can enter a new area from our house, like hammerspace. That hole in the tree leads back to the house.

In terms of having guests over... There could be a section called "Guest Access" in the housing menu. It would allow one to make their instanced house public, private, and/or accessible to friends to select individuals.

This instance space would still include everything a regular house does:
    • Custom/interior design
    • Hammerspace dedicated to gardening/landscaping
    • Hammerspace dedicated to crafting
    • Hammerspace dedicated to personal FC rooms
    • Accessible to guests or private

I'm not saying make housing exactly like these two games, but I think they could serve as decent inspiration on how to do this. This could work for FCs and individual households.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Amon Kujaku
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 8
    Sorry if this is a totally ridiculous idea and perhaps inappropriate since it uses other games as inspiration, but I thought it could possibly help...?

(The end.)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alastair Helyous
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Its not that your ideas are bad, they are pretty in line with what the instanced-housed-party of players have in mind, really. There are many good ideas for housing idea. Hell, look at Warframe Dojos (Guildhouses) and look at what we have here. And that's ignoring the fact on Warframe you start the game with your own ship you can decorate that also is player housing. And since SE likes to use the "PS4 Limitations Excuse", well, Warframe is on PS4 too. And made by a company that is dwarfed when compared to SE.

The true problem is: SE is not giving a fuck. If they were, when this issue began years ago they would have done something. When an FC bought 60 plots and a pair of people 28, they would have done something. Why aren't houses limited to 1 house per account excluding FC-you-aren't-leader-of, to begin with? (Since otherwise people would just give their alts FCs and dedicate those plots to their FCs to workaround the restriction)
    (2)