Player
    Character
    Anam Isolde
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

The Red Dawn <<RISE>> Is seeking new members!

Heyo!
    We're currently just a small group of friends that have been together for quite a while and are looking to get new people in and active to enjoy all sorts of content together! We are VERY active on discord and are more then happy to help out when possible! As we grow we are looking to start doing events within the FC, Diadem,etc!
    We got a medium house in Shirogane that we're working on putting together! We've all known each other for a good bit and have been in FC's before but there were always cliques which is something we don't want to happen. We're just looking to expand our little group! All types of players are welcome, crafters/gatherers are always welcome to help with FC projects. New player? We're all very experienced with the game and most of us have been playing for years and we're more then happy to help you with any questions you might have!
    If you have any further questions leave a comment here w/ contact info~
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anam Isolde
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Also wanted to add in my contact info and the FC leads in case you wanted to talk to either of us personally about the group!

We are a mature group so please also be able to take a joke and not get (too) offended

Once again if you have further questions hit me up or the FC lead too!

If you have any further questions leave a comment here w/ contact info or Contact myself or the FC lead on Discord!

Anam_Isolde#9973 (Das me!)
    mistercain#3941 (FC Lead!)

Hope to hear from you soon!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anam Isolde
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Adding a small update ^^

We are currently planning events for this month and the following! Airships are being made this weekend and we plan on working together for a lot of projects these upcoming weeks! Once again always feel free to contact me or the fc lead if you have any questions about joining or even events if you wanted to see how those go!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anam Isolde
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    We just did a map event today and everyone had a great time! We've grown a little bit since this post and we'd love to keep growing! Once again feel free to hmu here or on discord! Looking forward to talking with you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tsuki A'kari
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Hello~! I am interested in joining!

I've been off and on FFXIV since the beginning, so I don't have any friends or fcs to play with. I main a WHM and am already 70 with 314 ilvl, looking to do raids and such in the future. I'm only 57 Botanist right now, but I can level it up to help out if necessary. I'll be on most of the next few days, hope to hear from you guys soon!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anam Isolde
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Hey Tsuki!
    Well we can deff help with raid content, the majority of our members have already downed O4S and we are actually planning to do bird/dog farming as an FC on a normal basis too! If you can please contact me via Discord @ Anam_Isolde#9973 as I will be at work all day and I'd love to chat with you! If anything feel free to reply to this and I'll do my best to check up on the forums when I can! Thank you for your interest and we're looking forward to having you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tsuki A'kari
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Great! Thank you for the warm welcome!

I don't know about the end-game raids yet, I have to look up the fights and such, but that all definitely sounds good to me!

I have sent a request on Discord. I don't have a mic right now, so I hope that's okay.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shadow Runner
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Heyo, my FC hasn't really been active and the leaders havent logged on in quite a while so I read your thread and like what I'm reading. Definitely interested in joining. I was an end game raider in vanilla and HW but have not been active this xpac, so in its place I have been crafting and gathering like cray. all DoH and DoL at 70 with almost BiS gear. IGN is Shadow Runner so if you're looking for more people definitely hit me up in game
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anam Isolde
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Hey Shakesula!
    First off thank you for your interest with our Free Company! I feel you with the crafting and gathering, I'm a full time college student plus I work on top of that so I don't have time myself to raid though we do have a good portion of our members that do! I did see the post earlier however I don't think my initial comment ever went thru (on mobile sadly). I'm having the leader of the FC send you a tell when he sees you on since I'll be at work for a fair bit longer! Hope we'll be a good fit for you. If he's unable to get ahold of you ( he raids tonight ), I will be on in about an hour if anything! Looking forward to chatting with ya
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anam Isolde
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Just adding in another update since it's been a little while on here!
    We have a glam contest this upcoming weekend with some awesome prizes and had a fun night of bird farming this past weekend! We've had a bit more growth which has been awesome as well! I did want to add in here that even if you are a new or returning player and are not looking to join an FC I am still open to helping you get re-adjusted or learning anything you might want to know about the game! Once again best way to contact me is discord (Found above!). Looking forward to talking with you and hopefully welcoming you to the FC!
    (0)