Player
    Character
    Astraza Carrosa
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70

New Delivery Requests Question

Afternoon fellow crafter and gillionaires alike quick question. Are the new delivery requests gated by the new MQS for 4.1? If so, how far in? Its funny I came to this game and fell in love with the combat and the world, but oddly enough in the past few weeks decided that gather/crafter is actually my main draw. Keep hoping ill be able to eventually just basically play a pacifist character haha. Just today finally finished stormblood thinking I needed it to see the delivery NPC. Well thanks for taking the time to read this, and o7 Grind on crafters.
    (1)
    Last edited by Astraza; 10-11-2017 at 10:20 AM.

Player
    Character
    Jordan O'niell
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    It does not look like it. lv60 Main scenario quest is the requirement.

Players can now speak with M'Naago to complete custom deliveries.
    By completing these custom deliveries, players can receive gil, experience points, red and yellow crafter's scrips, or red and yellow gatherer's scrips.
    Requirements
    None Forgotten, None Forsaken

Disciple of War or Magic level 60
    Rhalgr's Reach (X:9.8 Y:12.5)
    Galiena
    Players must first complete the main scenario quest "???" and the quest "Reach Long and Prosper."
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tatsuya Kai
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I can't remember exactly what quest unlocks it, but the npc that unlocks it is the character next to the scrip exchange in rhalgr's, not m'inaggo herself.

I believe you need to do all of the 4.1 msq's but not sure, you don't need to do any of the raids though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shalindra Namita
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    You need to finish the whole MSQ up to the end of 4.1 and then you can get the quest from NPC at the scrip vendors in Rhalgr's Reach which enables you to deliver items to M'naago. And the good thing is the amount of times you deliver to her ( at most 6 ) isn't shared with Zhloe so you can give both of them 6 items for lots of scrips - Zhloe herself offers yellow scrips now as well, although in slightly lower quantity.
    (0)

Player
    All of them, played every class from the start
    Character
    Rebecca Dax
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    It makes no sense that we have to complete MSQ to craft collectibles. We can buy the mats and craft the items--we should be able to unlock the quest to turn them in.
    (0)
    [IMG]blob:http://ff14card.tank.jp/da538a7b-ff68-469a-9976-c80b5aad01ed[/IMG]

Player
    Character
    Lunali Brighteyes
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    The quest has some story connected reasons for wanting some items. If you aren't to that point in the story, the npc wouldn't want the item.
    (1)