Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Selena Rose
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80

So an FC on midgardsormer bought 60 plots...

Why is that fair? That an FC full of people managed to log in all at one time and grab an entire ward somehow? <OPINION>That makes ZERO sense and that kind of system where anyone can buy a plot that’s not even in an FC, just rips up the whole point for the rest of us who have 100s of memebers hoping to snag A SINGLE house. Players who aren’t in FCs should be allotted apartments only, apartments should come in various sizes and the actual PLOTS SHOULD BE LEFT FOR FC’s. <END OF OPINION> If you make the “small” plots more abundant than others AT LEAST RESIZE THEM THEY ARE SO SMALL IT CAN HARDLY FUNCTION AS A PROPER FC HOUSE for FC’s with 400 memebers in it..... even 100 members can’t fit into a small plot together without standing on each other? You allow 400 members but only 3 large houses in 12 wards that can be purchased by ANYONE with a proper connection speed.. wow.
    (16)
    Last edited by PrincessMarbleSays; 10-12-2017 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Edited for grammar

Player
    Character
    Zajeel Zugunruhe
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    i gotta see this
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Megumin Lensflare
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    HOLY shit. We need kotaku to cover this and bring up to #yoship
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Eclair Xysha
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Pics????? Holy tolitto!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Selena Rose
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    I don’t want to seem like I’m blacklisting the FC so i won’t be posting anything that would “expose” them so if you can look for yourselves have at it, but it’s there, their members bought a whole ward.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Selena Rose
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    This post is mainly to point out the flaw in that among other things and to question the scenario of how it was even accomplished given the literal speed from each facet it would have taken to do it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Z'rei Cipher
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Honestly that is unfair for them to do that. They got a whole ward to themselves and they are more than likely going to sell them off for god know how much Gil.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rymmrael Bhaldraelwyn
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    If this is true (can't log in myself right now to confirm or not,) that is absolutely outrageous. This is the kind of d*ck behavior that makes the entire housing mess so much worse. But while you (the OP) are very understandably upset, limiting plots to FCs only would not solve this issue, only increase the number of one-member shell FCs who buy plots for individual players. SE must revamp or expand the housing system if there is going to be any end to the shortages or the horrible behavior that stems from it.

I had hoped that apartments would be the precursor to actual, viable instanced housing, but the more time that passes with SE not building upon that foundation, the dimmer that possibility seems.
    (9)

~ My FF14 IG account ~
    https://www.instagram.com/rymmrael/
    ~ Interesting FF14 fan creations to check out ~
    https://aetherflowmedia.com
    http://www.eorzeasntm.org/

Player
    Character
    Dragonfire Garagelan
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 61
    I think it is very bad and they need to be questioned. But at the same time i disagree with what you want to do.

I gathered a ton of money to buy my house i not going to feed a scalper nor am i going to settle for a hole in the wall, apartment or what ever they called.

It just rude. if we have the money for the content it shouldn't be closed off i been here since 1.0 legacy and all that stuff i am sick of waiting
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Z'rei Cipher
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rymm View Post
    If this is true (can't log in myself right now to confirm or not,) that is absolutely outrageous. This is the kind of d*ck behavior that makes the entire housing mess so much worse. But while you (the OP) are very understandably upset, limiting plots to FCs only would not solve this issue, only increase the number of one-member shell FCs who buy plots for individual players. SE must revamp or expand the housing system if there is going to be any end to the shortages or the horrible behavior that stems from it.

I had hoped that apartments would be the precursor to actual, viable instanced housing, but the more time that passes with SE not building upon that foundation, the dimmer that possibility seems.
    Wait, I thought the FC needs to be rank 6 or higher to even buy a plot?
    (0)

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast