Player
    Character
    Imperian Wells
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70

Lost a housing plot at the goblet

When submitting a bug report, please use the below template and thoroughly fill out the necessary information.

Date & Time: 10/10/2017
    Frequency: Happenned once
    World name: Odin
    Character name: Imperian Wells
    Class/Level: Astrologian/70
    Party or solo: Solo
    In-game time: Unknown
    Area and coordinates: The Goblet Subdivision X: 11.6 Y : 13.4
    Housing: Plot 52 4th Ward
    I owned a plot at the Goblet. Plot 52 4th Ward, to be precise. I was keeping it empty, to prepare to move to Shirogane as soon as possible, and build a house that would look like the place. I had it for around a month, and before that, it was owned by a friend who moved server since then. The problem is, after patch 4.1, when I logged in, I didn't own the plot anymore. I was planning on building something on it if I was unable to buy a house in Shirogane, wich is the case, but I can't because I lost the plot without any notification whatsoever and someone bought it. I want to know what happenned, and if possible get the plot back, or at least get the 3 millions gils I paid to get it when we transfered the ownership with my friend. I just can't lose something that expensive, for no reason, without beeing warned that I could lose it . If I knew I was going to lose it, I would have build a house in it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    If you own a plot for 45 days wiithout building a house on it, it is automatically relenquished to prevent people from holding on to housing plots without doing anything with them.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Imperian Wells
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mholito View Post
    If you own a plot for 45 days wiithout building a house on it, it is automatically relenquished to prevent people from holding on to housing plots without doing anything with them.
    Well, I know about this rule, but my friend left the server around the 2nd of September, wich is less than 45 days from now. Also, even if it was the case, I should have receiced a notification. I also don't think that the fact that it happenned with the patch is a coincidence
    (0)