Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ryuukei Kyozoku
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    The fact that all the housing was gone before most people could even log in is insane. I was at work, excited about the idea of finally having my own house in the game (even just a small one) when I messaged my friend to find out all the houses were unavailable as soon as he logged in to purchase one for himself.

/signed
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kaiden Alenko
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    /signed!!!!!!
    Our FC still homeless, raised gil for months and waited patiently only to get shot in the foot.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Kelesk L'saeva
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70

Just popping this here for folks who missed it on another thread.
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erudito View Post
    But this is not the Japanese forum so they won’t listen to us. Why would they? They don’t care and they already have our money.

Player
    Character
    Samurai Jack
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    /signed!!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ciyere Cere
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Signed.

Potential compromise could include:
    -- Open 12 wards per city specifically for FCs. Give the FC houses the same plots inside the FC Ward as they do in the Private Ward currently. Let the rest of the FCs fill up the rest, and those who want private housing go into the private housing districts.
    -- Limit FC Housing to amount of members in the FC. (Ex: 10 Members for a Small, 20 Members for a Medium, 40+ Members for a Large.)
    -- Limit player accounts to owning one Private House and one FC House per server. Allow all characters on that server to use that one house as well as three additional 'guests' (Shared Estate function). Reimburse those who have a dominance over the housing market over a server.

I understand that SE wants to make a housing market, but the way they're doing it is not the way to do it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Chloe Grace
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    How much development effort was spent on the relocation feature? It was barely even used, and given the likelihood of vacancies in the future, the number of times it will be used again are negligible.
    It was poor priority assignment and a waste of dev resources. I would much rather have seen that put towards instanced housing that everyone has access to.
    (1)

Player
    Kugane (No that red crayon is totally legitimate) >.>
    Character
    Ritsuko Sonoda
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Was fortunate to be able to relocate to shirogane which made my plot in lavender beds available to someone else. Will only ever have 1 house. Don't see a point in buying more. The irksome thing to me is this house isn't shared between all characters I make on my world. Making that adjustment would probably help at least a bit on the multi-buyers

More wards would be nice but I also feel like just adding more pages to the existing list isn't enough. I know doing so might take some amount of resources but I think they should consider more locations to purchase housing as well. There have been suggestions of ishgard, idyllshire, mor dhona, underwater in the ruby sea, ala mihgo, and sky islands in the sea of clouds. Going this route I would suggest waiting and launching all areas at once. This should alleviate the login stress as it wont have a huge percentage of the world population in 1 zone which likely caused the disconnects when either someone's connection couldn't take it or the system they are playing the game on couldn't handle it. Also spreading ppl out isn't a bad thing either.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Atlantis Yumemora
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KelesK View Post

Just popping this here for folks who missed it on another thread.
    Well this is great to see and hear!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Sky Aquarius
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90

more ward needed

Signed. i do hope it happen and more ward are added
    (1)
    am a dragon fan my 4 fav anime are Winx Club, W.I.T.C.H, RWBY and Fairy Tail. am looking for my soulmate

Player
    Character
    Katt Farrell
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Signed ! Hoping more housing soon!
    (1)

Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast