(3)

Player
    Character
    Merida Quigg
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 80
    I think the number of houses and expanded apartments should equal about 80% of the current player base. I don’t say 100% because I know many who don’t care for housing. That way the people who really care have a good chance on getting a house. Not sure how long it would take but it would be close to double the amount of wards we have currently. Which I support completely! More houses to visit and see someones creativity and passion! (Walks out of my friends stripper dungeon immediately xD)
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Flashgordon Bahamut
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleeya View Post
    Last time i did check, savage and extreme were always available for anybody to do at any moment. I didn't get this kind of discussion when trying it :

Comparing savage and housing is a so flawed argument XD
    Not really flawed. Savage and extreme have items and mounts that you will never get unless you have the time and skill to get them. Unfortunately if housing was given to every person that wanted it then it would not be particularly special. The same as if you could just buy the mounts and gear from savage and extreme content it would not be special. If you want to rebut and say that people sell carries through this content all the time, remember that they are at exorbitant prices....and people sell houses all the time too. If people want their own space get an apartment or an FC room. If the issue is gardening, I am sure SE will find some way to add gardening plots to apartments.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mana Mizuhiki
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    If I could garden, even on a limited basis in an apartment, I would very much be satisfied with one.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashgordon1975 View Post
    Housing is not a right. I hear all sorts of people saying that it is not fair because they do not have time to camp, gil to get or other myriad excuses. Housing is a status item and its scarcity is what makes it popular. The complaints would be the same as people that are not able to experience savage or extreme content because they are not good enough or do not have the time for a static, so they ask for it to be nerfed. If you really want housing reclamation begins again soon, camp the aetherytes if you want it so much. That is what I did and countless other before and after me did. All i see when i come into these threads are a bunch of salty people that just want stuff given to them.
    You are clearly clueless about the housing situation. SB housing launch was a mess with disconnects and what not.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Kisa Kisa
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 84
    Quote Originally Posted by Maero View Post
    You are clearly clueless about the housing situation. SB housing launch was a mess with disconnects and what not.
    That was bound to happen. It just happened to coincide with Hurricanes in the south east USA.

I don't think there is any point to increasing the housing unless people are willing to start paying for a "Deluxe" Subscription (I don't want to give SE any ideas here) to give them auto-renewing absentee shop house. Basically you buy a "shop" house instead of a "residence" house that is half way between the residence house, and six fixed retainers that only reside in/outside the house. Give them roles like "item shop", "weapon shop", "resturant" etc and they will just automatically sell those items that have been placed in the "warehouse"

That is ultimately what I think some land barons would want instead of a residence that they can just RP in. "Deluxe" subscription is equal in cost to 6 retainers on top of the normal subscription, so it's attractive to those people who keep asking for more. That would in theory free up space in the existing lots.

But just doling out unlimited housing is ridiculous, as people will just buy them cheaply and then the bottom falls out of the market for all the gold-sink'd items, which is what the house is for in the first place.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ayame Akagane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    I made a o line petition for housing plz help and signet / share http://chng.it/q4tvxfNdBw
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by DeamonM85 View Post
    I made a o line petition for housing plz help and signet / share http://chng.it/q4tvxfNdBw
    Petitions will not get you anywhere. They're well aware there's an issue. It's been brought up in interviews and it's been brought up by them in one of the recent live letters. The only sway we truly have over them is our money.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ley Ley
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 80
    The amount of grammatical errors on that petition. rofl
    (1)

Player
    Character