Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ellia Lombardia
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Adding more wards should be PRIORITY and plots. They gave us 1 expert dungeon and seem to not have the resources for more plots. Lol, give me a break.... this game is living in the past because there are some FREE TO PLAY games with better servers and support.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nox Box
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I'd love to see some way for me and my friends to somehow have plots in the same ward. Right now there is almost no reason for us to ever visit each other's houses and this is true for most people, and makes a lot of wards dead most of the time.

Maybe some way to have instanced 'FC Wards' where only people from the same FC can buy the plots? Obviously there would have to be some barrier to setting that up, but would go a long way towards having an active 'neighborhood'.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Deku Nut
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Signed.
    A large housing plot was our long term goal as a FC on FFXIV. Without it, our motivation to play the game is gone. The total mismanagement and lack of care towards the community is astonishing. It's very sad to have had to cancel our subscription after having played since launch of ARR.
    We would very much like to play again further down the road, but I'm very doubtful anything of substance will be done.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Drav'lin Kurai'yoru
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypn0tyk View Post
    I'd love to see some way for me and my friends to somehow have plots in the same ward. Right now there is almost no reason for us to ever visit each other's houses and this is true for most people, and makes a lot of wards dead most of the time.

Maybe some way to have instanced 'FC Wards' where only people from the same FC can buy the plots? Obviously there would have to be some barrier to setting that up, but would go a long way towards having an active 'neighborhood'.
    If housing wasn't limited the way it is and plots were always available (a la auto ward generation as capacity is reached) then it would be trivial to purchase houses simultaneously with your friends/FC mates.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bell Jee
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    SIGNED!!!

For real if i didnt get kicked of the lobby i prolly wont get a plot anyways
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mirabelle Daysa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Signed

It is beyond ridiculous that in this day and age a game such as FFXIV cannot provide a better housing system for a PAYING customer base. I am tired of the worn out excuses from this company about the limited resources and the infrastructure....blah, blah, blah. If they really want to see the definition of limited resources, they may want to take into account the revenue lost by people unsubbing because of this fiasco. FIX THIS!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ryuchie Minamoto
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Signed.

Got shafter by SE. First issues to get patch downloaded (PC player) and when servers came online, I got stuck in lobby for 20 min with 'congested server' and 'unable to obtain world data' errors. I waited this stuff more than upcoming Ultimate raids.
    SE PLS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS HORRID HOUSING SYSTEM
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yo-shishi Yo-shi
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 52
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalitzo View Post
    Tale as old as time, but maybe if enough people digitally signed maybe we can get some change to the housing in FFXIV. Far shot but a person can dream lol.

Signed

Signed
    Because I am still amazed at how such a fun, detail-oriented, quality mmo lacks in the housing area (one that is coveted by many gamers)
    I believe all should have a chance at having their own "slice" of Eorzea Plus, there are things you cannot do unless you HAVE a plot. Gardening has been my goal. I have been saving any soils and seeds from farming and keep hoping there will be action taken soon in light of the struggle of the homeless citizens xD
    (1)

Player
    Character
    U'mitu Tigre
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    rckatz
    Signed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Clarisse Fynnrose
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    /sighed for both

Not only myself but my fc was disappointed that we couldn't transfer to the new ward after we saved for months. There should be housing plots for all, not these 'oh here, have an apartment, that cost 1.5x times more than an fc room that is the same size, in lieu of us actually adding more wards to the housing areas.'
    (1)

Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast