Player
    Character
    Bjartur Arnason
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

Clan Whitewood - Poor Leadership. Unwilling to Work with People

Seems no one like to hear anything negative about themselves, so I will remove this post. If there are any questions, PM me.
    (0)
    Last edited by AngelCheese77; 10-03-2017 at 08:36 AM.

Player
    Character
    Bjartur Arnason
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    It's amazing how many places don't want opinions to be heard. Even reddit removed my post. No one likes something that is negative, which is a shame. Learning from bad experiences can teach us things.

I want to point out, I'm not doing this for spite. I just want people to know about an experience that happened, so they keep their eyes and ears open when choosing an FC.
    (0)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Well technically just by mentioning their name is a no no. So letting it stay would be considered bashing and support from the website so no surprise they would take it down. You can spread the word in game, but not on public forums or sites word to mouth would need to spread or experience. Even if it did tehy can always change the name :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bjartur Arnason
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelBravo View Post
    Well technically just by mentioning their name is a no no. So letting it stay would be considered bashing and support from the website so no surprise they would take it down. You can spread the word in game, but not on public forums or sites word to mouth would need to spread or experience. Even if it did tehy can always change the name :/
    Yeah, times have changed. Way too afraid to hurt someone's feelings even if those people did something wrong. Will see what happens I guess.
    (0)