Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Caasi Lasimov
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    My order of the digital PC Game Time Card was successfully ... but i could only use the Code for the Game Time, the Code for the Ingame Items was wrong (getting a 18 character code, but you need an 20 character code ...)

Now i've emailed to the ShopTo Support ...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arty Highbrush
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    You need to redeem the item code on the redeem site first, then you get the 3 codes for mogstation.
    https://redeem.finalfantasyxiv.com/en/redeem
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Caasi Lasimov
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    ARGL ... why they made this so complicated ...

Thank you Aronys
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rocko Forocko
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    It's very annoying. I've been trying to log into my Shop-To account and it just keeps coming up with some error? I can't even register my card because it won't even let me log in :'D Maybe it's just overloaded with people! It's Raubahn all over again!

Keep getting an awful error! Truly the ultimate mode has been activated! Damn it! -weeps- Please give us Amazon next time, pleaaaaseee!
    (0)
    Last edited by Rydian; 10-05-2017 at 08:11 PM.

Player
    Character
    Lho Polaali
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydian View Post
    It's very annoying. I've been trying to log into my Shop-To account and it just keeps coming up with some error? I can't even register my card because it won't even let me log in :'D Maybe it's just overloaded with people! It's Raubahn all over again!
    Looks like someone got an Ultimate mode before Bahamut
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lufie Newleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKaplan View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! ShopTo has added Digital time-cards. That means this entire fiasco can now hopefully come to an end. The only setback I can see to this is that it seems like they only accept PayPal payments for that sort of thing.
    Just remember to cancel any pre-orders you may have placed.
    Thanks for the heads up. Got up this morning and ordered that, no problems at all, got the mount.

Thanks also to S-E and Shopto for quickly resolving the stock shortage issue.

For anyone still confused, just order a digital timecard (it gave me both credit card and paypal options), then account > orders, click the order for your codes.

The gametime code goes directly into mogstation. The dlc item code goes into the FFXIV redeem website, which converts it into 3 separate mogstation codes for the mount, weapon and clothing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nalim Lunae
    World
    Raiden
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufalus View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Got up this morning and ordered that, no problems at all, got the mount.

Thanks also to S-E and Shopto for quickly resolving the stock shortage issue.

For anyone still confused, just order a digital timecard (it gave me both credit card and paypal options), then account > orders, click the order for your codes.

The gametime code goes directly into mogstation. The dlc item code goes into the FFXIV redeem website, which converts it into 3 separate mogstation codes for the mount, weapon and clothing.
    Problem is it doesnt work for most people. Placed an order over 4 hours ago and the payment shows as completed on my PayPal account. Theres no order in the order section though, but my account balance shows the same amount as the GTC's price. Customer service seems to only send out automatic generated answers. This really is the worst online shop ive ever expierenced.

EDIT: Finally managed to get the product by ordering it again and using my account balance, did get charged another EUR 3.50 through PayPal but finally got the GTC code and the in-game items codes. Never again though Shopto.
    (4)
    Last edited by WizzNL; 10-05-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Hello all!

We have a few updates to you regarding the ShopTo campaign.

60 Days Digital Game Time Cards Are Now Available
    ShopTo has now digital game cards available for purchase, they are listed on the main ShopTo campaign site.
    If you back-ordered a physical GTC, you should have received a ticket from ShopTo explaining that you can cancel your back-order for the physical card and make a new order to receive your game time swiftly without waiting for shipping. You’ll need to cancel it from the pre-order section of your account and place a new order for the digital GTC

Please note: If you are a first-time customer and therefore a Bronze member then you will need to complete your purchase via PayPal to obtain a digital game time card. Unfortunately, credit/debit card payments will not be accepted for any digital items unless you are a frequent customer or a Silver/Gold member.

Stock Status for Square Enix Titles
    Many eligible Square Enix titles for this campaign have recently been re-stocked and are available to order! The ShopTo campaign microsite is updated frequently to show which items are currently available.

We should be able to provide an update on physical game time card availability early next week.

---

Also, we would like to answer a couple of frequently asked questions:

My code hasn’t appeared after I completed my order, how do I get my code?
    In busy periods, there may be a slight delay with the time card appearing on the account as it is processed through the ShopTo system – codes are not made available instantly. If your code has not displayed at the moment of purchase, please try again at a later time – the process should take only a few minutes.

Where do I redeem the in-game item codes?
    When you do receive your in-game campaign codes, you need to redeem them here (https://redeem.finalfantasyxiv.com/) before you get the 3 codes for Mog station.
    Instructions are available on the Lodestone post.

---

If you are experiencing any problems whilst purchasing, cancelling your order or creating an account, please contact ShopTo customer support directly. Their support email is:
    support @ shopto (dot) net

---

Best,
    Lakukisu
    (4)
    Daniela "lakukisu" Wnuk - EU Community Team

Player
    Character
    Yu Zeneolsia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Having the digital gamecards made it so much better for me, I bought 1 and got my promotion, so good job SE. I hope for the next promotion, you will add digital aswell, this has made it possible for others and myself to buy the item and participate in the promotion event.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Crystallis Drakhen
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 77
    Quote Originally Posted by lakukisu View Post
    [Zip] If your code has not displayed at the moment of purchase, please try again at a later time – the process should take only a few minutes.
    Well, 7h and still nothing x)
    (0)

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast