Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKaplan View Post
    But that's exactly the point people are worried about - backorders don't count as purchases until they get back in stock at which point we're charged for them. What if they don't get enough stock before the campaign ends? I, as well as many others, have only the one choice of the game card for PC. The chances of them not meeting demand is ridiculously high. This is actually concerning.
    Hey BillyKaplan,

If someone orders a product that's in the campaign list, but isn't in stock, they will still receive the items as soon as the item returns to stock.

In short, your desire to purchase and get in-game items will be honoured.

I'm sorry if my previous post was unclear about that.
    (0)
    Daniela "lakukisu" Wnuk - EU Community Team

Player
    Character
    Rekko Lykko
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Neir:Automata is finally back in stock..but ShopTo are having an issue with their site where they take the money but the system doesn't actually confirm the order.

Only option is to call them to cancel so you can wait several hours for them to credit your account and try again or wait for a full refund(It seems other people have this issue and they are backlogged). Now i have to wait before i can order it again to which i know that the item will be out of stock way before then.

Well done Square-Enix..really shot yourself in the foot with this didn't you? I really REALLY hope you offer a heavy discount for everyone when you finally release these items onto the Mogstation.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Arty Highbrush
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Oh wow, so they finally add JC3 into the promo, but even though they are selling both PS4 and Xbox versions of the game, only the Xbox version has the codes. XD
    FFXIV is not even available on Xbox, why would anyone even get the Xbox version then?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Chimee Salakin
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 70
    I just tried to buy something from there just now and everytime i just get some stupid pac man 404 error.

Guess i'll be giving up on this stupid promotion like every other

Edit: Also, i tired a few times to get it to work and it seems they charged me everytime. BE WARNED
    (2)
    Last edited by Chimee; 10-04-2017 at 07:29 PM.

Player
    Character
    Pluie Pluvieux
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    i have eu account , but i don't live in Europe so i can't buy from this site because they are sending the code home?
    So it's not digital codes?
    why?
    WHY SQUARE!!
    (1)

6. 10-04-2017 07:34 PM

Player
    Character
    Chimee Salakin
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by nyxxye View Post
    i have eu account , but i don't live in Europe so i can't buy from this site because they are sending the code home?
    So it's not digital codes?
    why?
    WHY SQUARE!!
    The codes are digital
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kirin Puffycloud
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimee View Post
    The codes are digital

It's physical , and have to be shipped
    And I can't change the shipping address
    (1)

Player
    Character
    William Kaplan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Which codes are you talking about, Puffy? What's sent in the mail is the time card, which is a physical item. The promotional codes should be accessible on their site once the backorder was fulfilled and you were charged for the item, regardless of delivery.
    (0)

10. 10-05-2017 07:06 AM

Player
    Character
    Shiro Nightsky
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    So after I finally got my codes and redeemed them on Mogstation I would like to share my experience with the site.
    First of all I’d like to say once again that in the end it all worked and I received my codes. No idea on when my product will actually arrive to my address but I trust in that.
    So my situation was that I had a backorder on a time card and when I saw they shipped back PS4 games in stock I decided to order one of them instead and cancel my order for the time card since I would save money just buying subscription from Mogstation. I tried to buy FFXII Steelbook edition. It took me to the payment page and I put my card info and then I get directed to a 404 page. But my money on the card is gone and nowhere on shopto said they charged me or I made any order. Only about 24 hours after, like a few minutes ago, I log back into the site and I find out that the money gone from my card is actually on my account balance now. In the end I use that money to make the order again, after a few this time I get the email and after a while the codes appear on my order page and I proceed to cancel my back order on a time card just fine. So yeah in the end it all worked but what I want to warn people about is that at no time the site told me I was actually charged after the initial 404 error, it took its time to display the money on my account balance and again at no time it explained it was there, an email or anything and I had to figure it all on my own. So yeah, in the end just be careful if something like that happens to you due to that site working like that.
    (1)
    Last edited by Labyxt; 10-05-2017 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Characters limit
    Who's dreaming?

Player
    Character
    William Kaplan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Hear ye, hear ye! ShopTo has added Digital time-cards. That means this entire fiasco can now hopefully come to an end. The only setback I can see to this is that it seems like they only accept PayPal payments for that sort of thing.
    Just remember to cancel any pre-orders you may have placed.
    (3)

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast