Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 257
  1. #141
    Player
    laoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    31
    Character
    Lahn Aier
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKittenFace View Post
    Good Morning,

    Apologies for asking this again but this doesn't really answer my question, what is being done about titles such as "World of Final Fantasy ps4" and "Just Cause 3"? Both of these titles are supposed to be included in the event, however neither of them are being made available even for back order on the shopto website, is there a plan for these to be included still and should shopto be allowing back orders or have you decided to no longer include these titles?
    Shopto said on their Facebook page they are getting no stock from SE on World of Final Fantasy, they're right out, but, you can purchase the ones in stock by their third party sellers. They will honour the code, just submit a ticket with their customer service after purchase

    https://www.facebook.com/ShopTo.Net/...type=3&theater
    (1)

  2. #142
    Player
    burnnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4
    Character
    Vielle Penombre
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKittenFace View Post
    Good Morning,

    Apologies for asking this again but this doesn't really answer my question, what is being done about titles such as "World of Final Fantasy ps4" and "Just Cause 3"? Both of these titles are supposed to be included in the event, however neither of them are being made available even for back order on the shopto website, is there a plan for these to be included still and should shopto be allowing back orders or have you decided to no longer include these titles?
    Just Cause 3 is NOT included in the campaign, that was (is?) an error on the Lodestone post.

    Edit: Apparently I'm wrong and it is included (at least the XBone Gold Edition).
    (1)
    Last edited by burnnie; 10-04-2017 at 06:03 PM.

  3. #143
    Player
    Aronys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Nym
    Posts
    372
    Character
    Arty Highbrush
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by laoni View Post
    Shopto said on their Facebook page they are getting no stock from SE on World of Final Fantasy, they're right out, but, you can purchase the ones in stock by their third party sellers. They will honour the code, just submit a ticket with their customer service after purchase

    https://www.facebook.com/ShopTo.Net/...type=3&theater
    This promo is giving me a headache. So, even though the game isn't listed as part of the promo anymore, people can risk it and hope that ShopTo will give them their codes if they buy from this third party seller?
    (1)

  4. #144
    Player
    laoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    31
    Character
    Lahn Aier
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronys View Post
    This promo is giving me a headache. So, even though the game isn't listed as part of the promo anymore, people can risk it and hope that ShopTo will give them their codes if they buy from this third party seller?
    It seems to be an Amazon-esque set up, where their store may be out of stock, but they can have orders 'Fulfilled by' partnered stores.

    At least on Reddit, and on Facebook, it seems those that have ordered World of Final Fantasy and submitted their ticket have had their codes honoured. The downside is, though, it's more expensive, and I've found the partnered stores don't ship to my country (Australia)
    (0)

  5. #145
    Player
    neko_miyuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    85
    Character
    Miki L'arson
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    So anyone has any idea how can I even log in to ShopTo? Always the blank page...Won't work with other browsers, no reply from their support...
    I had the same problem, I did reset my password TWICE and then it worked. Maybe you could try that?
    (0)

  6. #146
    Player
    Casycasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    6
    Character
    Casia Alexander
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Weiss View Post
    I can't even make a ShopTo account; Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

    https://ibb.co/eiDc8w

    Happens when asked to key in payment details.
    I didn't even get to type anything yet...

    After you enter your password and security question, you will get redirected to a page to enter your billing address and you MUST hit X in your browser, cause after a few seconds will direct you to the page of your screenshot.
    Once you are on the billing address page, you need to fill EVERY BOX it doesn't matter that it says it's not required. Once you have filled in everything, click Submit and it will let you enter your card details to do the 1GBP payment
    (1)

  7. #147
    Player
    Igninox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13
    Character
    Ignis Nox
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

    Further clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by lakukisu View Post

    Game Time Card Availability
    We are aware that game time card stock has been an issue for many players since the start of the campaign, and that many customers are currently awaiting their item on backorder.

    While we cannot give a specific date for the time being, we can say that all orders made so far will be fulfilled and that those who have ordered a game time card as part of the campaign will receive their codes to obtain the in-game items once their order is completed.
    I would just like clarification; with regards to those of us with a time card on backorder in the preorder section of shopto (i.e. we have not paid for it yet and have the backorder due to lack of stock), will we still be eligible for the promotional items if they do not come back in stock before the cut off end date of the 20th October?
    (0)

  8. #148
    Player
    ethanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2
    Character
    Violet Liddell
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    This has got to be the most messed up online game shop I've ever seen.

    First, I was getting blank screens and http 500 errors, when I tried to use my old account. 5 emails with tech support later, they advised me to create a new account. Once I got to the 1 pound part, I've got another error message about blocked IP range. Another series of emails resulted in "Someone else on your network did something bad, we can't unblock you from our system".

    Tried using different ISPs, finally found one that's ok with their paranoid selves, got to credit card details and another error message. Again, emails, and it turns out they're blocking credit cards from my country. GG, well promoted.
    (2)

  9. #149
    Community Rep lakukisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    48
    Hi there!

    To everyone who is wondering if purchasing an item currently on backorder will get you the in-game items – yes, you will be provided with the codes by ShopTo.

    Just make sure that the purchase you’re about to make is listed on the ShopTo campaign site and that the purchase is done during the campaign period.

    Best,
    Lakukisu
    (1)
    Daniela "lakukisu" Wnuk - EU Community Team

  10. #150
    Player
    BillyKaplan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    267
    Character
    William Kaplan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by lakukisu View Post
    Just make sure that the purchase you’re about to make is listed on the ShopTo campaign site and that the purchase is done during the campaign period.
    But that's exactly the point people are worried about - backorders don't count as purchases until they get back in stock at which point we're charged for them. What if they don't get enough stock before the campaign ends? I, as well as many others, have only the one choice of the game card for PC. The chances of them not meeting demand is ridiculously high. This is actually concerning.
    (0)

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast