Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Stigmar Ragnork
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Apparently this is only for XBOX and Playstation products no PC according to Shopto? . . . . Genius farmer. . . Genius. Now either Shopto doesn't even know what the campaign details are but either way I am not paying for products that I can not use. Every time the promotion for the EU side gets messed up why cant you just do the event through amazon like you do in the US or even through SE store that way you can do the campaign worldwide the same time?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kamon Hayabusa
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by lakukisu View Post
    Hello all!

We are aware that ShopTo has run out of stock for the items that would qualify for the in-game item campaign purchase.

We are working hard to get this sorted out.
    Hello,

I am glad that SE are at least aware of the issues with stock, my question is about World of Final Fantasy for ps4 specifically.

I placed "World of Final Fantasy ps4" on back order as it was the only title in the campaign that I don't already have, however shopto emailed me to advise that my order has been cancelled as they are no longer able to obtain the item from their suppliers.

Have your team decided to pull this item from the event? As this is the only item that I am interested in buying.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKittenFace View Post
    Hello,

I am glad that SE are at least aware of the issues with stock, my question is about World of Final Fantasy for ps4 specifically.

I placed "World of Final Fantasy ps4" on back order as it was the only title in the campaign that I don't already have, however shopto emailed me to advise that my order has been cancelled as they are no longer able to obtain the item from their suppliers.

Have your team decided to pull this item from the event? As this is the only item that I am interested in buying.
    That was my first choice too, so that e-mail was a little disheartening. I wanted a game my kids could play, as I spend all my time on FFXI and FFXIV. Not sure NieR: Automata is suitable for 6-8 yr olds, but it's the only other game there I don't have (out of stock, of course).
    (0)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Mooni Mooni
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Next time when you have an NA campaign, please don't exclude EU.

Just have an option at the redemption site asking to generate EU or NA codes.
    Or let the code work for both NA and EU to begin with. Just like the art books and plushies.
    (4)
    Last edited by Yeol; 10-02-2017 at 08:59 PM.

"You'll never be ready for what you have to do, you just do it and that makes you ready."

Player
    Character
    Lowena Fae
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Giniroryu View Post
    Omg :/ Seems like they didn't even bother to check what the actual question was since a lot of people were asking about back order.

Can you help us here, lakukisu? We want to know if purchasing two items with the same account will give us two codes so two different players living in the same house would be able to get their codes.
    Finally got an answer!

(2)
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/376009-Fabulous-Flying-Unicorn%21

Player
    Character
    Gin Ryu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    That's great! Thanks a lot AmalahRose ^^
    (1)

Hello all!

We would like to give an update regarding the ShopTo campaign.

First of all, thank you for your patience on this topic while we looked into the situation to find a resolution with ShopTo regarding stock issues. Please see below a summary of the current situation.

Game Time Card Availability
    We are aware that game time card stock has been an issue for many players since the start of the campaign, and that many customers are currently awaiting their item on backorder.

While we cannot give a specific date for the time being, we can say that all orders made so far will be fulfilled and that those who have ordered a game time card as part of the campaign will receive their codes to obtain the in-game items once their order is completed.

For those who have not ordered and are waiting for the items to come back in stock, please rest assured that we are working hard on plans to re-stock game time cards and make them available to a larger number of players during the campaign period. We will provide a separate update regarding game time card availability as soon as we are able.

Orders on Square Enix Titles That Are Currently on Backorder
    All orders that are currently on backorder will be fulfilled, and codes to obtain the in-game items will be provided. Stock can vary for each different title, so some orders will be fulfilled earlier than others, but please rest assured that all will receive in-game item codes once the order has been completed.

If you have an order that is currently on backorder, you will be notified by ShopTo when the order has completed and the item has been shipped – at that point, you will be able to retrieve your code from your ShopTo account page.

Future Stock of Qualifying Square Enix Titles
    In addition, stock for certain titles will be replenished gradually over the coming days as they become available. ShopTo will announce on their Twitter feed each time an item is made available, and will regularly update the campaign microsite to give customers a clearer idea of which items are out of stock. Please bear in mind that stock of certain titles may be limited, and some items will be restocked earlier than others.

We and ShopTo would like to offer our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Thank you for the update lakukisu, your communication on the matter and keeping us in the loop is much appreciated. I look forward to more updates on when the game time cards will be in stock.
    (1)

9. 10-03-2017 05:29 AM

Player
    Character
    Dzin Kitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    I checked on their website to purchase one of the items, and was quite disappointed to see that all the games were described as being English only.

Is it really the case? I wanted one with French subtitles minimum.

P.S.: I do not intend to add bad comments just for fun, but would like to add my opinion to this: this event is really disappointing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lowena Fae
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Giniroryu View Post
    That's great! Thanks a lot AmalahRose ^^
    Aww glad I could help.
    (1)
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/376009-Fabulous-Flying-Unicorn%21

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast