Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Makoto Nagae
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Honestly this is just utter crap. I checked now, and everything is sold out, no where on this site does it say when things come back in stock, and everything about it is shady as hell. Most of the games as Console only, and this just seems to be a really shady and shitty deal.

Why can't you at least partner with someone that has the games in stock, and where you don't feel like your being scammed by entering their site...
    (2)

2. 09-30-2017 05:00 PM

Player
    Character
    Lho Polaali
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    I keep getting disappointed by EU campaigns. The last campaign I partook in had the NA players buy anything from Amazon under a certain category, which was a brilliant campaign imo. Meanwhile we had to buy a frigging game magazine for three months in a row. Great for people who want the magazine anyway; not so much for the rest of us. This is similarly a disappointing campaign. Half the items on the list are variations of FFXIV - which many of us most likely already have so buying them is, by definition, a complete waste of my money. Throw in those of us who don't own a PS4 and we're limited basically to just game cards - which, in and of itself, isn't a bad item! ...assuming they had half the stocks to support the demand this campaign brought them.

At this point I'd rather not get access to the items at all than these disappointing campaigns.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Lilith Ofthevalley
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Site slow and multiple crashing yesterday, everything out of stock when i finally managed to create an account (very dodgy to give card details like that btw).
    The event is not even mentioned today on their site so no way to know when/if they will restock .. sigh
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rhia Nara
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Checked out the site. As many have said, looks shady as hell. Wants to deliver internationally, but doesn't display prices in any currency other than pound? Ask a lot of unnecessary info when creating an account on top of crashing all the time? I really don't feel confident entrusting them with any sort of credit card info.
    Sorry, but I think I can live without those promos.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lena Vales
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerai View Post
    This event is a mess - all event items sold out. ShopTo website is out of date, slow and clunky to use... Worse than the maid event. My bank thinks it's a scam and won't authorize my CC through their website haha.
    Tbh O2 was so much better, you only had to walk to your local Gamestop and buy a game I wish they would have done that again
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Momiji Sohma
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    I just pre-ordered and fully paid for something and it still won't give me the code >.>...
    (0)

Hello all!

We are aware that ShopTo has run out of stock for the items that would qualify for the in-game item campaign purchase.

We are working hard to get this sorted out.

Thanks for pointing out the inconsistency about the Starter Edition not being a qualifying purchase.

That's a mistake on our side. Unfortunately, we can't edit the Lodestone article until next week.

Only the items listed on the ShopTo campaign site are qualifying purchases.

We are truly sorry for any confusion and inconvenience this may have caused!

Stay tuned on our official channels for more information!

Best,
    Lakukisu
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Masekase Hurricane
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by lakukisu View Post
    Hello all!

We are aware that ShopTo has run out of stock for the items that would qualify for the in-game item campaign purchase.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Best,
    Lakukisu
    I hope the campaign is extended due to this.
    (1)

10. 09-30-2017 06:42 PM
    Reason
    wrpmg

Player
    Character
    Lena Vales
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by lakukisu View Post
    Hello all!

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Best,
    Lakukisu
    Hello, can we next time get another compaign with Gamestop, something that is possible for everyone? Because we are not all from UK. I can't even cancel my pre-order with ShopNet and it seems you don't even get the code when you pre-order? I have to wait till it's out?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Masekase Hurricane
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Leloa View Post
    Hello, can we next time get another compaign with Gamestop, something that is possible for everyone? Because we are not all from UK. I can't even cancel my pre-order with ShopNet and it seems you don't even get the code when you pre-order? I have to wait till it's out?
    The option to cancel pre order is there. Go to account preorders and cancel I did it yesterday.
    (1)
    Last edited by Masekase_Hurricane; 09-30-2017 at 06:47 PM.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast