Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

(EU/PAL) In-Game Item Campaign with ShopTo!

Hello there!

We’re happy to announce an in-game item campaign in collaboration with ShopTo! You will finally have the chance to obtain a range of Eastern-themed in-game items!

To receive a promotional code you must make a qualifying purchase from a range of Square Enix games on ShopTo.net. (Qualifying items are listed on the ShopTo link shown below)

The campaign runs from today, the 29th of September until Friday the 20th of October.

Campaign website: https://www.shopto.net/microsite/in-game-campaign

Please note that the in-game item codes only work with EU accounts.

Best,
    Lakukisu
    (5)
    Daniela "lakukisu" Wnuk - EU Community Team

Player
    Character
    Kremlin Dusk
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 70
    In other news:

All ShopTo items have sold out and people are being placed on pre-order lists or Notify lists that may not be resolved before the Campagin's End of the 20th. Square Enix EU Team sure knows how to treat their EU customers, using archaic methods to campaign with their EU customers event after event. They use a magazine that no one buys(who turns out to ask creepy selfy shots from customers to up their ego), a phone company among many phone companies in the UK, successfully shafting a large amount of their UK fanbase, a drink in Germany that unhealthy it could attribute to health risks in the amount needed for the code and finally a website that wants to be Amazon without having the server capabilities NOR THE STOCK to support an event of this kind for the ENTIRETY OF EUROPE.

Well done EU team, your lack of market research and originality or preparation for the oncoming event storms never cease to amaze me. I'd do that too if I hated my job as much as you guys.
    (52)
    Last edited by KremlinDusk; 09-30-2017 at 05:41 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kremlin Dusk
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 70
    Also - It has taken you THIS long to get this event out? EU has been seeing rude Americans flying around on the mount for almost a year now. Why not instead of playing primal roulette on which Indie store/pervert magazine/unhealthy drink to use for an event this time round, USE AMAZON WHICH IS A STABLE WEBSITE WITH THE STOCK TO SUPPORT THE DEMAND? Jesus I should really think about sending a CV.

Edit: Oh yeah that reminds me - We still haven't got Square Enix Members/スクエニポイント system because EU isn't appreciated in the same way. Let's also not ignore the fact that EU stock is nowhere near the size of the NA Store. But, I have no idea why I'm making these points as the ignorance renders them moot.
    (29)
    Last edited by KremlinDusk; 09-30-2017 at 05:57 AM.

XIVSanctuary
    Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, Tumblr.

4. 09-30-2017 05:54 AM

Player
    Character
    Chae-rin Paleblossom
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    I went to the site to buy the cheapest thing there, which seems to be the Starter Edition, but it doesn't have the ad information there on that particular item like it does the others. (The other stuff for sale tells you that you get these codes and how to redeem them, whereas the Starter Edition doesn't.)

Is that a mistake? I'm not going to buy it, and then potentially get screwed over for the codes not arriving. :< And I notice they're already out of stock for the game cards, so.. I foresee this being a huge damn mess.

I really wish they'd just done Amazon UK. WHY, SE, WHY.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSerenade View Post
    I went to the site to buy the cheapest thing there, which seems to be the Starter Edition, but it doesn't have the ad information there on that particular item like it does the others. (The other stuff for sale tells you that you get these codes and how to redeem them, whereas the Starter Edition doesn't.)
    As just reported in the other thread: That Started Edition is NOT a valid item to buy! But apparently they cant fix that on the lodestone until monday... so do NOT buy that!

So yeah, its simply breath taking how much they're messing up each and every one of those promotions. I've spent the whole evening giggeling about it because by now this is nothing but a great, big joke at this point...
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Kremlin Dusk
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSerenade View Post

Is that a mistake? I'm not going to buy it, and then potentially get screwed over for the codes not arriving. :< And I notice they're already out of stock for the game cards, so.. I foresee this being a huge damn mess.

I really wish they'd just done Amazon UK. WHY, SE, WHY.
    The Starter Ed seems to be the most expensive item? Or one of, at £31 it's pretty expensive in comparison to other things. It's also unfair that people are expected to lower their standards and increase their payment for this event by paying for something they already have/really don't want and can't afford. Americans had to pay $15-$20 for this campaign via Amazon, which comes up to £13-£16 in GBP. Not a great trade when we're almost paying double that just to get what is left. (There is barely anything left)
    (3)

XIVSanctuary
    Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, Tumblr.

Player
    Character
    Law Arkwright
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Seriously. you've messed up. As though the O2 campaign wasn't bad enough, what has this been limited to? Maybe less than 100 people who've been lucky enough to get a code?

Can't wait to be disappointed by the next campaign.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Luxanna Maieth
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    The site itself is dubious as well. Asked for my card information including security code to do a test transaction. Finally managed to make an account which took 2 hours from it continuously crashing. top two games i would of liked sold out and no word if back ordering still gives you the code so got the 3rd one. site took my money not showing my order confirmation email dosn't say what i ordered just a standard we took your money email. no codes....not impressed se would rather the magazine or dr pepper over this....why not use amazon like you did for NA?
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Cait Zilla
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    When you add in basket a backorder on the out of stock items, it does says "+DLC codes", however in the backorder info in your account once is all done, it only shows the basic item without DLC mention.

So I really hope we do not get cheated out of the promo code..
    (1)
    Last edited by Chocolys; 09-30-2017 at 10:56 AM.

Player
    Character
    Chae-rin Paleblossom
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidu View Post
    As just reported in the other thread: That Started Edition is NOT a valid item to buy!

Thank you so much for telling me! I didn't see any post, so now I know. x.x And the only other thing I can use is the Gamecard, and they're out of stock.
    (0)

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast