Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Otylia Safiry
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Not really a request to be dyable, but to change how the color appears.
    High Summoner Armlets color correction so they dye the actual color that is selected please!
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Wallin Halisar
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 1
    Halonic Priest's Thighboots and Halonic Exorcist's Thighboots from the Vault - I love the height and heel size, they go great with my caster and healer glamours. The dark brown is nice, and I would like to be able to dye them black as well.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Wallin Halisar
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 1
    The Brand-New gear sets from the Training Exercises. I realize that there are other pieces of gear that share the same model, but those are restricted to certain classes - only healers can wear the dyeable version of the caster boots, and only BRD/MCH can wear the dyeable version of the DPS chestpiece. While everyone could enjoy them, I especially think it'd be a nice reward if low level players had a good looking set early on in the game that they earned themselves that is also dyeable.
    (19)

Player
    Character
    Jorah Hrothvitnir
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 66
    I totally agree with you. I would also like to add becouse you mention how some armors dye in different forms and how even with dyeable armor, some parts of the amor are still undyeable, I think it would be awesome if they could implement a primary /secondary/etc... Color system, allowing us to further customize the color of our gear. If the point is to let our creativity run, then why taunt us with "dyeable" armor like the Skallic Coat of Fending, yes you can dye it, but most of it stays white anyway.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Jorah Hrothvitnir
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Lezca View Post
    I totally agree with you. I would also like to add becouse you mention how some armors dye in different forms and how even with dyeable armor, some parts of the amor are still undyeable, I think it would be awesome if they could implement a primary /secondary/etc... Color system, allowing us to further customize the color of our gear. If the point is to let our creativity run, then why taunt us with "dyeable" armor like the Skallic Coat of Fending, yes you can dye it, but most of it stays white anyway.
    Sorry new to the forum... I was referring to this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum_Breeze View Post
    I\\'m pretty sure that any player who even remotely concerns themselves with dyes/glamours would welcome if not only certain pieces of equipment but all of them were dyable. Glamouring is a creative process and therefore should not be restrictive at all...
    (2)

The Ballad Corselet set from Labyrinth of the Ancients
    (5)

Strix: "Behold this collection of grimoires of legend! Feel their power and puissance, and let it fill you with rapturous pleasure...then DIE!"

<>.<>.<>
    Hai! I'm Vahl, in ur mmorpgs, sort'n my inventory and putt'n 2 many H's in my name since FFXI..
    FFXIV Inventory Tetris Champ

Player
    Character
    Nyrah Myr
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    The Yafaemi healing set from The Weeping City of Mhach, please! I love the chest and boots and would be nice to be able to use them in different colors.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Burning Heart
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Aife View Post
    I know this technically isn't what we were being asked to request, but honestly...

I'd love it if we could dye our undergarments. That crusty shade of white is awful.... (and the underwear is less revealing than some of the swimsuits to be honest...)

*** Sorry for my sh*t photoshopping here....

Dyable "Emperor's New" set as this concept
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Oh look what what decided to come back... >w>
    (2)

10. 11-30-2017 12:59 AM
    Reason
    ToppeHatte already suggested it (give it a like)

Player
    Character
    Caprice Shiften
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I'm not sure if this kind of post is appropriate, but since they said they wanted to consolidate things down to look at vote numbers and it's been a hot-ish topic in the general tab lately......I actually mentioned Lyse's vest all the way back at the top of page 3, so check that out and give that exposure for them to look at \o/
    (4)

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast