Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Frantz Vergerius
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 61

What will Happen to old 24 raid content?

Probably already made but i've always wondered what will be done to old content?

Example: Void Ark, Crystal Tower. I know it's very old and it would take 2 days or more to get in one but those dungeons are fun and would be still be fun to run them with the 2 new classes. I also want to mention the gear for glamour, etc.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ratithgar Jovasch
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneSena View Post
    Probably already made but i've always wondered what will be done to old content?

Example: Void Ark, Crystal Tower. I know it's very old and it would take 2 days or more to get in one but those dungeons are fun and would be still be fun to run them with the 2 new classes. I also want to mention the gear for glamour, etc.
    We are getting a roulette for them in like a week.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Mila Raine
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Roulette or not... something that needs to be done is making the minions on the last 2 a fixed drop rate like all the others.
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Diantha Sunstone
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Raid roulette is DESPERATELY overdue, so I'm glad to hear that's coming. I miss the Crystal Tower raids.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Ratithgar Jovasch
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ametrine View Post
    Raid roulette is DESPERATELY overdue, so I'm glad to hear that's coming. I miss the Crystal Tower raids.
    I'm excited to see new players do Bone Dragon and Angry Mango. The fights so easy my dead Grandma can do them, and yet the people raiding this thing still manage to wipe to it.

And by excited, I mean I've started drinking already just thinking about it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lhei Fox
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    im pretty sure they said something about with weekly loot roulette and iquess the reward by doing it will have items upgrade those 330 armors!
    Not sure if new 24 raid content will have it, beacuse then noone will do old once if there is no reward for it...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Areku Foxfire
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagihi View Post
    im pretty sure they said something about with weekly loot roulette and iquess the reward by doing it will have items upgrade those 330 armors!
    Not sure if new 24 raid content will have it, beacuse then noone will do old once if there is no reward for it...
    Upgrade items will be on the new raid only like always, at least I hope so. 24 man roulette should be optional for tomestones and maybe clusters, nothing else, if there's upgrade items on it then it'll feel mandatory for those who want to gear up alts that aren't doing savage and not all of us like the 24 mans. I hate them myself.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Haurchefant Graystone
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 50
    I got into a Labyrinth of the Ancients last week in just under 2 hours as a bard. Would be brilliant nice if something were implemented to get more queueing for it to bring that time down. I can only play so much Civ VI while I wait!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lynne Asteria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyAreku View Post
    Upgrade items will be on the new raid only like always, at least I hope so. 24 man roulette should be optional for tomestones and maybe clusters, nothing else, if there's upgrade items on it then it'll feel mandatory for those who want to gear up alts that aren't doing savage and not all of us like the 24 mans. I hate them myself.

So don't do them? Many people like the 24 man raids. Besides, isn't the more options the better? People want horizontal progression.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I just hope that the ivalice raid isn't in the 24 man roulette, otherwise that will be all that people get.
    (3)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast