Player
    Character
    Tobias Lashell
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90

70 WHM LF SC to MC Static for Omega

Heyo! Stormblood lately has been making me want to step into the raid world again and have a static. I don't have much experience but I did have a raid static previously which I enjoyed for Alexander. I enjoyed it because the group I was with were cool people and fun. So I feel a Soft-core or Mid-core static would fit me best. I want to have fun but also work towards beating omega. I also want to do stuff outside of Omega such as Maps and Primals.

I've always been a healer main and my pride and jewel is whm I'm like ilvl323. I also dabble in ast but currently it's not up but working on it. I do have lvl 70 sam at 320 but it needs work. I feel confident on SAM but I am working hard to be better because it's a good job. Working on other jobs but those are what I am working with.

Looking for a static that is west coast friendly. I am currently available at 8pm pst during the week excluding Fridays. And flexible during the weekends.

Would love to join a group make friends have fun and take down some bosses! Usually on at those times on my character Tobias Lashell.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ferocii Pendragon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 77
    Hey, you sound like a perfect fit for my FC, Quetzalli's Vanguard! We are looking for more healers for our FC and static group.
    If you're interested please hit me up on discord @Frozen Ferocity#2125
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tobias Lashell
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    I sent a friend request on discord
    (0)