Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Nathlinel Arklight
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Thanks! I logged on and was able to submit an application as well when I found a member in the Company. I might not be on again till after the weekend, looking forward to having some good people to play the game with!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    We found your application and it was accepted/you're now part of our FC! No problem at all on when you can/can't play, real life (unfortunately!) has to come first, but look forward to seeing you when we see you
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dulcina Bud
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 50
    Just wondering if you had a ETA on when you are opening up recruiting again?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    LOL no longer applicable it seems :P Welcome aboard
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    After nearly 3 months of having recruitment disabled, I'm happy to say that we're now back open again and accepting applications if anyone is interested in joining us!

I'm looking forward to meeting you in-game!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    We're looking to add a few more members if anyone is looking for a FC

Most recently we've all been levelling up Blue Mage and helping each other unlock skills as needed (okay admittedly a lot of the server doing this too). We're also still doing our weekly treasure maps trying to get some hedgehoglet minions. No luck, but you never know...

Please see the first post for more general info on the FC and we'd love to meet you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alarielle Avelorn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 32
    Hello! I am looking for a FC! Very much a new player here, who is leveling up and doing the MSQ as a White Mage/Conjurer. Would be happy if I could join and get some actual social interactions to go with the MMO
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    We're glad to have to have you Alarielle and you're already fitting in wonderfully!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    It's been a while since our last update, but I'm proud to say that our FC is now two years old!

We celebrated by having a bit of a party with games and prizes. This also involvedsome jump puzzles (no not Shiokaze Hostelry), Hide and Seek, Lawn Darts (jumping off a tall structure and trying to land as close as possible to a marked point), a short quiz, a PVP tournament... and a raffle! PHEW!

We also launched our new website that we hope to keep updated going forward and also changed our Discord permissions to be able to talk properly to prospective members!

It's been a very exciting day and below is one of the pictures of everyone trying to climb the Shirogane lighthouse as fast as they could! There was Gil at stake...

(0)
    Last edited by worldofneil; 06-25-2019 at 11:18 AM.

Player
    Character
    Makes-good Backpack
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 30
    Are you still recruiting?
    I am a Very! new player to the game, First time. A very overwhelming game compared to other mmo's i play. I am enjoying it but still learning the ropes.
    I am looking for a Fc that has a good nature atmosphere with a fun aspect.
    I am a older-Player, Older meaning Age-wise. So looking for a Fc that does have if not some a Majority of aged 30+
    I'm very interested in learning this new class and have found it relatively fun playing the Archer/Bard. Would like to go onto doing ''group content'' once at the correct levels.
    Do you folks do fun dungeons stuff to help players build on there classes-Gears ect.
    ===
    Probably more questions i have, But Best to find out are you still recruiting firstly.
    (0)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast