Character
    Moro Murasaki
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80

Seeking smallish FC on Aether

I'm a super social person in game so the idea of being in an FC with hundreds of people doesn't appeal to me. My current FC was heavily impacted by Hurricane Irma and is disbanding.

I am primarily active in the evening/night time (est). I main WHM but leveled AST to have options. I'm kinda awful at political correctness and should not be around easily offended people. I like to gather and craft but haven't taken either one to max level, mostly I just like healing.

My boyfriend is also parr of this package deal, he mains WAR and has leveled DRG and BTN. He's a bit more into the crafting than I am as well. He's a bit quiet in FC chat as he isn't the fastest typer but is super chill. We like discord so that we can voice chat with people so they know he exists.

I don't really know what other info to include. Super open to questions or meeting up in game or on discord to talk things over.

If you're from an FC that might mesh with us on Aether and you arent on a congested world I will definitely pay for a transfer if we seem like a good fit.

So yeah, lemme know! If you prefer discord chat mine is in my signature feel free to shoot me a message. /wave
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xen Azyr
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Hey Moro,

We are looking to add a few people to the team we have and would love for you both to join only problem is were on Balmung so if you both can squeeze in on non peek hours your more then welcome to join us. Its a New FC but myself and two other buddies have played since 1.0 a lot of end game raid experience and I hardcore craft and gather myself so you both would fit right in. I plan only having a maximum or 20 or so people if we even get that big. We have discord up and have a large house fully funded for 4.1 release. Only issue is obviously the world were located on so if theres a way around that then you both are more then welcome. Feel free to get in touch with me or we can meet up on discord if you are interested.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bubble O'seven
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Since you posted this over a week ago, you may have already found what you're looking for, but in case you haven't...

Dark Hearts <Rose> is a smaller FC on the Goblin server. We enjoy talking and having a good time and are quite active in Discord. Evenings and nights are our most active time. Happy to answer any questions you may have.

~Bubble O'Seven
    (0)