Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Rem Tsukimiya
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    What SE needs to fix is to recode every item under "furnishing" category into "tabletop" category. I'd like to build a living room area with multiple level using stages too, like putting the tatami mats on top of the stage to make it looks like a Japanese inn or restaurant. Been submitting multiple in-game suggestion via support desk since HW but they didn't care.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Soki Yagami
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by RemTsuki View Post
    What SE needs to fix is to recode every item under "furnishing" category into "tabletop" category. I'd like to build a living room area with multiple level using stages too, like putting the tatami mats on top of the stage to make it looks like a Japanese inn or restaurant. Been submitting multiple in-game suggestion via support desk since HW but they didn't care.
    Tell me about it, I actually started a thread about this but got no luck getting even a single official respond so far.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ishtar A'shura
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    It's possible to put item on the troup stage... See ! But i don't know how this guy did it.... T-T

Housing Snap Link : https://housingsnap.com/4723
    (1)

Character
    Miles Maelstrom
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Stages need a acts as a floor attribute, but not for other stages. Don't act like it's not something already in game. The false windows are a great example, they are a wall mounted item, but not particians. Particians act as walls for most wall mounted items, but not windows (that by item description are already considered false windows). That was unnecessary coding, and we couldn't use a similar thing for stage floors, where there is a difference between a stage floor vs. the base floor.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yui Savage
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishura View Post
    It's possible to put item on the troup stage... See ! But i don't know how this guy did it.... T-T
    Whenever I've seen screenshots like this, the couches and tables and whatever other floor items are actually balanced on a railing for a stairwell. If you look at the very left of the picture, you'll see a door and realize that the area you're looking at in the picture is the stairwell down to the basement of a medium house.

It would be amazing to be able to do things like this without having to glitch the floor items over the railings. I would love to be able to finally set up items like the manor instruments on the stage! ♥
    (2)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3