Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezerius View Post
    Because then people would likely just exploit the hell out of it, by making a group of 1 healer, and 2 dps that queue for leveling roulette set to JP language, and a tank outside the group queuing for Ifrit normal under JP language.
    Just a quick aside, I still don't think the thread topic is a good idea, but in fairness, the scenario you're describing won't happen. As of 4.05, DR:Leveling consolidates all languages into one pool.

Quote Originally Posted by 4.05 patch notes
    To further improve matching speeds for Duty Roulette: Leveling, Duty Finder language settings will now be ignored.
    (0)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Player
    Character
    Osiris Killgannon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaurhz View Post
    It's an incentive to keep people subscribed, and that being said the reward is already good enough. If it's rewarded constantly then you're only even going to bump into bad news players quite often.

Levelling is already too easy in this game. Let's not make it even easier.... We'll see how anyone feels about this if they ever get Aurum Vale 6 times in a row
    I swear when I hit 60 I got AV at least 5 times in a row on Leveling roulette, and with at least one sprout each time.

I dont ever want to explain the fruit mechanic ever again.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3