Character
    Shikaree Sinhunter
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrus_Draco View Post
    Delete League of Legends
    Also Dota 2, Smite, Counter Strike, Fifa, COD, TF2, Minecraft, World of Warcraft. And those are only naming a few
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Empty Handed
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 60
    There is a healer who reached Diamond in Chaos DC by wintrading. multiple people reported him but there is nothing done. and he still ranking up points. he has been wintrading with 2 healers account for a long time since he hit plat.

and everyone in top 100 knows about him. yet there is nothing done. he has ruined many ratings on daily basis. and by the looks of it. he will be taking that exclusive reward by cheating.. there is video evidence of him wintrading. and many ingame tickets made against the 2 accounts.

i honestly feel sick to my stomach just witnessing this travesty. honestly what are we supposed to do!!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krolja Ajor
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Time for you to make another account and do it, too. Enjoy those sweet sweet rewards that won't be taken away.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Couldn't they fix this by just limiting how many times you can be matched against the same player/team within a certain timeframe?

It feels like most of the issues with cheating whether it be botting or win trading have multiple solutions that are simple, yet they never actually put anything into practice.
    (0)
    Last edited by KageTokage; 10-10-2017 at 03:29 PM.

Player
    Character
    Violet Flower
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 23
    Hundreds of reports about the Chaos healer wintraders with generic GM autoreplies that they thank for providing information and that they take wintrading very seriously, yet they continue it every day = nothing is done to them. If wintrader is going to get away with Top 100 prize, there's literally no reason why everyone shouldn't do the same in next seasons, because it's a clear message that wintrading is not punishable and the easiest way to get rewards.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lodestone Bait
    World
    Pandaemonium
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZay View Post
    If wintrader is going to get away with Top 100 prize, there's literally no reason why everyone shouldn't do the same in next seasons, because it's a clear message that wintrading is not punishable and the easiest way to get rewards.
    On the bright side, if everyone were to start cheating, people would then have to cheat better than the other guys to win and then you'd have a legit competitive cheating season on your hands.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Krolja Ajor
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zojha View Post
    On the bright side, if everyone were to start cheating, people would then have to cheat better than the other guys to win and then you'd have a legit competitive cheating season on your hands.
    You just....blew my mind. I'd take a competitive cheating season just to see how far people will go to cheat and win. Would be hilarious.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Garten Rei
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolja View Post
    Time for you to make another account and do it, too. Enjoy those sweet sweet rewards that won't be taken away.
    I've been banned from this forum for 2 weeks for writing something like this. Be careful :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hex Pathcrosser
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 72
    I'm just waiting for sweet, sweet karma to catch up to the blatant traders and botters and all their consecutive ill-gotten rewards ripped right out of their slimy fingers in one fell swoop...

(0)

Player
    Character
    Pa Lin'guine
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 60

Custom Match - Spectator Party: How does it work?

Not sure I like how they approach the problem. Is this possibility that they consider the pvp community to have our own tournament and moderators? Or is it related to the team registration system they will put in place later? I don't see anything in the patch notes that explain it.
    (0)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast