Player
    Character
    Nel Synestra
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinket View Post
    It's rather hard [for me] to keep calm when you're paired with the same people who make the same mistakes/sabotage the team when it would have been an easy win otherwise.
    I totally understand this as i have suffered from this since 2.3 when pvp was added to the game, the way i fixed this was that i just stopped caring. If you snap someday and need to vent it out use FC discord or something similar, it helped me but i still sometimes type something snarky in alliance chat because of this(everyone has those grumpy days). I knew how solo que feast would work out and these forums have proved my predictions right so i made wise decision to not take part in it, i would probably be bold by now if i would have done solo que feast...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pa Lin'guine
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 60
    Well the right pvp attitude is we suck it all up win or lose but win trading should not be ignored. I like the OP, it's as good as it gets for punishment. My main concern is moving the pvp attitude that fair play is well rewarded than ignoring cheating all together because the punishment is justified. Is there something positive should be done (more) ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sweaty Eyelids
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    i agree with mr uvuvwevwevweonyetenyevweugwemu
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Justuas Galka
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    They should just delete the pvp from the game.
    Community is already toxic enough.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Cynric Caliburn
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Justuas View Post
    Well where to start? I'll list the common things to note .

1) The PvE community is just as toxic as the PvP community. In fact part of the reason for some toxicity in PvP may come from the same people who are toxic in PvE

2) Toxicity is just generally common in ENG video game communities.

3) There are for more languages than just ours that play, and unless your sentiment and our issues are shared across the globe for the game, It's doubtful there's even any fact to that statement . It's hard to say how much each community actually deals with any toxicity without experiencing time in those communities.

4)It's unlikely for them to delete any major game mode, without them replacing it with another similar one, as that would be considered wasted resources.

5) Even if any of your statements were remotely grounded in fact. The topic at hand is speaking about people who are cheating. In the game you play, people are cheating and remain to play, whether it's PvE or PvP isn't really an issue since one of the biggest cheaters on the board has also hacked in PvE.

The issue with this is just well terrible. The more players that go unpunished or lightly punished for these things, well the more people will cheat. If they were to simply "delete" pvp those same cheaters would just move onto cheating more heavily in PvE, with others joining them if people haven't been banned or simply got 24 hour bans.

The problem wouldn't just go away because there's no PvP, and the community won't be any less toxic because there's no PvP.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lace Valeria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    The biggest problem with this statement is the implication that toxicity is a direct result of PvP, which I would like to openly, flatly, declare is entirely wrong.

No one's a saint by a long shot, but I've personally seen far more of a "community" sense from the PvPers of this game than anything else, perhaps because of being shunned and neglected by everyone else, even SE seemingly at times.

Your statement itself is rather proving of my own, in that you'd simply dismiss one aspect of the game thinking it would solve a much bigger problem. Replace "PvP" in your statement with any other major aspect of the game and ask yourself if it still sounds okay to say, much less do.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Syrus Hyena
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Delete League of Legends
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hex Pathcrosser
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 72
    Eventually, if it keeps going the way it is, Feast and Frontline will just become a cesspool of win-traders and bots strutting around -- more than it is already. Yoshi-P said in an interview that they plan the PVP content up to 2 years in advance, but like with the Feast -- did they really think these things through entirely? Other ranking ladders exist in the game (GC standings, FC standings, Deep Dungeon) for no other reason than to see your name on a website. That's the only reward you get and I've never seen anyone get salty over not being in the Deep Dungeon score listings.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zajeel Zugunruhe
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    if they want to create a legitimate pvp setting where pro gamers would take it seriously. you need to tackle loophole issues and sooner than later

otherwise its just a joke and a grind for achievement items and seasonal items.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Keian Jaraba
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    I support this 100%. Its so frustrating to those are are trying to win legit matches only to demote or something because of wintraders. I really hope the is some kind of solution soon. >.>
    (0)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast