Player
    Character
    Zeth Hiryu
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70

Will the additional Shirogane wards be open prior to 4.1 release?

This might seem obvious but since it currently isn't possible I just want to know if they will be opening the additional wards in Shirogane prior to 4.1 instead of waiting til they think more are needed to be open? I have to imagine the demand should already be met for them to open them up immediately and not wait til release...

I mainly ask because right now you could only log out within the 1st ward, and if the entire server is going after those houses they will be gone immediately. While if all the wards were open, at least people could split off and have a better chance of getting some of the other houses if they could log off in another ward instead.

Also will we get more information about the relocation option prior to 4.1 release? Right now I own a small house in the Mist but want to upgrade to a large house in Shirogane but from what I read it seemed to say only FCs could relocate but that wasn't a confirmed yes answer to that only.

I'd really hate to miss out on a chance at a Shirogane house just because I didn't get rid of my current small house prior, seeing as how there isn't a regular option to sell it properly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kranian Sorvanov
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    I'm pretty sure all wards and subdivisions will be open on 4.1 release. The only reason we can only go to ward 1 is because there is no need to see the other wards, as they are all identical.

Edit;; As for the house moving feature, there is a live letter later this month that should be touching base on it, and explain how it will be working.
    (3)
    Last edited by Madamepancake; 09-14-2017 at 11:05 AM.

Player
    Character
    Elara Hojaplateada
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    You have to pay the full price of the new plot even if you move. What we don't know if we have to build a new structure too and if any special workshop glamour carries over, also we don't know if the moving feature will be only for FCs or anyone.
    (0)
    Last edited by Driavna; 09-14-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Player
    Character
    Lace Valeria
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    (Cost of Relocation) = (Destination Plot Price) – (30% of Old Plot Price)

Source: http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...d8b8b59dd3942b
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zetsumei Tsunarashi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    The lodestone post confirms the moving feature will be available for FCs as well as private houses.

So in other words, if you want a shirogane house you better make sure you're awake as soon as the patch goes live. Also if you don't have a house, better camp out at the old housing zones because the house you want might open up.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elara Hojaplateada
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Special skins also transfer over (this is the best news ever!)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Geesus Ravenheart
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    After reading the notes on the new housing, I'm REALLY IMPRESSED the amount of things that will happen! I mean, just the 30% discount was a huge O.O. How awesome?! And this new storage feature?

Whoever in SE worked on this really thought of everything imho. I can't think of much that's missing from this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    It's not 30% of what you paid for the plot price, it's 30% of the MINIMUM price your plot could be.

When purchasing a plot for relocation, 30% of the minimum value of your old plot will be applied towards the price of the new one.
    So looking at the current house pricing:

Small minimum prices: 1,488,000 through to 1,860,000 so you would get between 446,400 and 558,000 towards the new plot.
    Medium minimum prices: 7,936,000 through to 9,920,000 so you would get between 2,380,800 and 2,976,000 towards the new plot.
    Large minimum prices: 19,840,000 through to 24,800,000 so you would get between 5,952,000 and 7,440,000 towards the new plot.
    (1)