WELCOME TO TOP TIER!

WHAT WE ARE:
-> Top tier is a casual-to-midcore static group that runs events 1-2 times a week with various potential sub events on off days if people are up for things.

-> Typical run times are late night PST (Starting to gather around 9PM PST and starting by 10 PM PST) and running for 2-3 hours at a time. Run dates are generally Tuesday or Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday. Days may vary based on everyone’s weekly schedule (discussed in advance when needed, as everyone has lives and work etc).

-> Friendly group able to fool around and joke with one another, while still focusing on trying to do things. Wipes happen. Expect laughs and shitting on one another for mistakes in a non-serious manner.

-> In accordance to point #3, please provide your own toilet paper.

WHAT WE HAVE:
Tanks:
Main Tank:
Larien - PLD i326/WAR i325
Off Tank:
Ardeaf - DRK i323

Healers:
Faedra - AST i325
???

Damage Dealers:
Melee:
Nyra - NIN i325 (Subs: MNK)
???

Ranged:
Pippin - BRD i322 (Subs: DRK/PLD/RDM)
Maya - RDM i326

WHAT WE NEED:
Currently, our static is at 6/8 members and is in need of the following roles:

HEALER:
Preferably a White Mage or a Scholar, but Astrologians may still apply!
MELEE DPS:
Preferably a Dragoon for party synergy, but any Melee DPS works and may apply except for a Ninja!

REQUIREMENTS:
-Be able to meet the scheduled raid times when set in advance, or inform the group in advance of being unable to make it. If an RL emergency happens, we understand, just let us know when you can about it.

-We use Discord for voice chat and call outs. We don’t require you to speak in it or have a mic, but it is preferred to be in it for the call outs.

-Keep 2-chest run clears for the static, for currently cleared tiers. Do any uncleared tiers after our group runs to prevent locking yourself (and the rest of the static) from loot from earlier runs.

-Any experience level is alright as long as you are willing to learn! However, be willing to accept feedback, both positive and negative. Don’t be afraid to give it either, as any feedback can only help us to potentially do better!

-In accordance to the above point, be alright with mistakes as that is how we learn; And remember, wipes happen so please leave the salt in the salt mines.

-Know the basic ins-and-outs of your job, and if you are unsure please don’t hesitate to ask.

CONTACT US:
Discord server:
https://discord.gg/SGUdKgW