Thread: What About 2v2?

Player
    Character
    Renard Lefeuvre
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I would love 2v2 custom matches. I really don't understand why custom matches force 4v4 in the first place (then even more people if you want spectators, making it a ridiculously involved effort just to train a new player you will never be able to play alongside anyway with no ranked group content).

I don't have enough PVP-liking friends to use them for any of the silly fooling around I really want to do (and cross-world won't solve this at all). Obviously healers would be unbalanced but let the players decide which roles to take - or just force them to not include healers, I'm a healer main and I would still want the feature anyway. Heck, let us do 1x3 custom matches to help teach DPS players to take healers down more effectively if that's what people want to do. I want to be free to play with all of the toys we have available.

I would also love 4v4 unranked. Ranked isn't fun for me and 8v8 barely teaches you anything as it's relatively low pressure. Let LPs join it too. There's so little small group content in this game that isn't facerollable already and currently, PVP has none.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Loki Laufeypurr
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    2v2, no healers. it'd be alot of fun!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krolja Ajor
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 61
    I think it would more or less just be Smn/Smn vs Smn/Smn. It's so easy to immediately get into DWT and just pop someone. Matches would be hilariously short. I doubt a single melee player would ever queue 2v2 in that situation.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Amerane Kori
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolja View Post
    250 medals, they chase us to our base, snipe tank, Sprint to their base, turtle, win.
    Honestly that's partly your tanks fault for stacking so much in the first place
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2