Player
    Character
    Sindella Zatara
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70

Now What?

I reached 70 min/bot and got all the script gear....now what? lol is there anything that i should be gathering more than anything?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ter'vin Valash
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezsupes View Post
    I reached 70 min/bot and got all the script gear....now what? lol is there anything that i should be gathering more than anything?
    Well, I mean, the purpose of DoL classes is the gather materials to either use or sell. By extension, when all else is done, all that's left to a DoL is...gathering. If you need materials for crafting, go farm them. Or if you want to make some gil, go farm some materials to sell. The best thing to farm for selling tends to change patch for patch or even week by week, but the timed nodes for Stormblood are usually a safe bet.
    (1)
    If you're incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is.
    - David Dunning

Player
    Character
    Jordan O'niell
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Get your folklore tombs! Then, GO FISHING!!!! Those extremely rare fish will keep you annoyed for a good long time to come.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Manuel Bravo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Did you get all lore tombs yet? try fishing for a past time and getting some materials. Do you craft? go make money.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ksenia Solo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 70
    Head to the Lochs and start spamming Logs and Ore to SB gear. You could go get the 15,000 red scrip you need to get the folklore books but you will need materia in your gear to make use of them so yea, welcome to end game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Qt Melon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Protip: Don't bother with the logs and ore as much to spiritbond gear (UNLESS. You're using those mats to also spiritbond your crafting gear). You will spiritbond NQ lvl 70 vendor (with 2 any materia meld) gear at a much faster rate gathering 1 star nodes like Rhea and Chromite if you have your folklore.

Level your FSH. There is a lot of profit from gathering dusklight aethersand due to the fact it's constantly needed for raid items like food and pots.
    (0)