Date & Time: 9/11/2017 1500 EST
    Frequency: One Time
    World name: Brynhildr
    Character name: Itharina Grandy
    Class/Level: Level 27 Rogue
    Party or solo: Solo
    Quest: Presence of the Enemy
    Steps:
    1. Was tasked to find evidence in the forest and was attacked by 4 Imperial Soldiers
    2. One soldier was tagged and killed by a passing higher level character
    3. I cannot inspect the Suspicious Box as it still says enemies are present when there are none
    4. Leaving the area and logging out does not refresh the quest and the enemies will no longer spawn
    5. As there is no way to abandon the quest and restart it for whatever reason I cannot progress any further
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rasler-heios Nabradia
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Has your issue been resolved? Have you tried re-logging?
    I'm a bit confused though, because MSQ instanced battles, I think another player cannot interfere for you. Is that what you mean in number 2 of you list? The other player would get a message that that instance is part of another player's quest or duty.
    (0)

"Is adventuring not supposed to be glorious? I thought it was supposed to be glorious." - Vath Deftarm, Dravanian Hinterlands, An Acquired Taste
    "That's a fine accomplishment lad. Young and lusty as you are, no doubt you'll achieve much and more in the years to come. I look forward to hearin' all your deeds." - Jonathas, Master of the Rolls, Old Gridania

Player
    Character
    Itharina Grandy
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 27
    The issue resolved itself after the server maintenance early this morning and the Suspicious Box could be interacted with.
    (0)