Player
    Character
    Snoopy Edin
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 72

Inventory issues: Expand wallet + expand armoire

Deltascape books? Do I need these as a physical item so I can accidentally discard it and then cry for months? Or could we just add it to the wallet where tomes go? Same with a lot of other untradeable things that are exchangeable at a vendor.

Armoire? Permanently convert something to a glamour only untradeable item? I'm game! That whole retainer I have full of glamour armour, poof!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Renard Lefeuvre
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    For raid books etc, if they don't want to overcomplicate the currency screen (since there would be a lot of items) I would also accept being able to hand things in to the shops early as a prepayment for the eventual item you want. They had this a lot in FFXI; just dump the currency on the vendor and spend from that pool when you have enough to buy the upgrade.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Serilda View Post
    For raid books etc, if they don't want to overcomplicate the currency screen (since there would be a lot of items) I would also accept being able to hand things in to the shops early as a prepayment for the eventual item you want. They had this a lot in FFXI; just dump the currency on the vendor and spend from that pool when you have enough to buy the upgrade.
    I like either idea. With each raid and patch adding new currency items, my retainer that holds stuff like that is quickly going to overflow.
    (0)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    beast tribe currencies and the venture scrips will be moved to the currently list.
    (pretty sure that's supposed to say "currency list")

Still plenty more to go, but at least it's a start.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Snoopy Edin
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 72
    I don't think it would be bad, even if the currency tab had a lot of items. By the time you are collecting many of those untradeable items, with a little icon and the name you could find things really fast. Even more so if they grouped them, for example by expansion and then by type. Pre-payment would also be a good idea, but there are also a lot of things I keep long after I need them *in case* they come up again - off the top of my head, while it's not quite the right item I was thinking of, allagan catalyst came back up for the anima, and it was a good thing I had some laying around. A lot of people had long thrown theirs away.

EDIT: After farming a trial 99 times for a mount, I think you know what the item is called and what the icon looks like :P
    (0)
    Last edited by Snoopy_Edin; 09-14-2017 at 07:22 AM.

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Serilda View Post
    I would also accept being able to hand things in to the shops early as a prepayment for the eventual item you want.
    The game would still need to be keeping track of how many you had on account with that vendor. If it's keeping track like that anyway, I'd rather it keep track somewhere like the currency window where I can easily check what I have. Otherwise, I'm too likely to get part way through saving up for something, then get sidetracked by some other aspect of the game until I forget I already had most of the currency I needed for it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Renard Lefeuvre
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Well, you can voluntarily keep hold of the item if you want (it worked in FFXI) or they could add a new search to scan for your current stored currency with /isearch. I'm just afraid at how hellish the currency screen is going to look before long if they add all of the content that should have gone there in the first place. It's already a crazy amount of items. Even just Alex on its own is a lot of items.
    (0)