Character
    Maelina Sylfei
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 64

2.0 maps and mini-map

My suggestion for 2.0:

don't allow full maps to be viewed without getting them in-game first (NPC vendor, inside random chests, etc OR the map is fogged and need to be cleared by walking around), but allow the mini-map to show the surroundings.

The feeling of exploration will be increased while still allowing the mini-map to help recognize the important places in a short distance (even if hidden from sight by obstacles or lower distance resolution).

That is all
    (6)
    LOL cash shop! SE's way to tell their player how they appreciate them... pull the carrot and empty your pockets $$$
    And to those who support it: you are kicking yourselves. -- We just need to sit back and laugh at people with cash shop items.
    (Marvelous economics IQ test!)

I miss doing quests for those rare maps too. Bring back the adventure!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Maelina Sylfei
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 64
    Also, it would allow for real labyrinth (with shifting panels so the correct path changes periodically [once every 18h for example], it has to stay a labyrinth even when people get to know it after a while! ) since you wouldn't be able to check the full map, and the mini-map could either be blanked. To make even more hardcore, put the player in a pitch black cave! In order to lit the path, they need a certain a item that will illuminate the path around themselves.
    Players without that item would need to be accompanied by someone who does and then find the proper path!

Maybe this suggestion of a labyrinth should deserve another thread... Hmmm, labyrinth! xD
    (1)
    LOL cash shop! SE's way to tell their player how they appreciate them... pull the carrot and empty your pockets $$$
    And to those who support it: you are kicking yourselves. -- We just need to sit back and laugh at people with cash shop items.
    (Marvelous economics IQ test!)

Player
    Character
    Isidula Granviir
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Let me make my own maps by exploring everywhere, that would be awesome!
    (2)