Player
    Character
    Imaginacion Jh
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70

Looking for a group or FC to do raids with

Hi, I am interested in joining a FC or a group who is willing to help me do the savage omega raids. I am currently a level 70 sam class with 310 gear level. I usually play from 3 pm to 8 pm EST Mon-Fri, and on the weekends my times vary, but I get online. Feel free to contact me in game at Imaginacion Jh

Thanks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yxe Wanda
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 67
    Hi there!

My name is Yxe Wanda and I'm the FC Leader of Gilgamesh Gilded, <Gil> for short.

We're Rank 8 and have a small house, we've existed for about half a year but because of my unexpected inability for a couple of months, the FC has kind of died out. Now I'm back, and we're rebuilding it! At the moment we are still small, 20 people, but the good thing is they are all friendly, helpful and active on most days.

Our goal is not to explicitly focus on one aspect of the game, but bring get together a bunch of friendly, helpful and sometimes silly people who enjoy playing together, and then have them focus on several parts of the game in sub-groups. You want to do raids? I'm sure others within <Gil> will want to set up a static! You want to craft? Other more experienced crafters in our FC will gladly help you! You need help clearing that one pesky MSQ dungeon? <Gil> is here to help.

If you're interested to try us out, give me a shout and I'll gladly invite you!
    (0)