Player
    Character
    Clue Velvet
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70

Can't buy gsm masterbook I, says I own it, doesn't exist in any inventory/recipe

Date & Time: 9.10.17
    Frequency: Constant
    World name: Coeurl
    Character name: Zizi Nembus
    Retainer names: TheLesserTwin, Peeeeeeeep, GeeGeeGee, Cryada
    Class/Level: GSM lvl 54
    Platform: PS4

I tried to buy the MasterBook I for GSM, it says that I already own that book, but I've done both manual and item search multiple times, it says it doesn't exist in any inventory, and when I look myself, certainly enough, it's no where to be found. I haven't used it already as the recipes aren't there and I know I never bought it in the first place because of this glitch. I just want to get the masterbooks and advance in gsm, any help would be appreciated. I've tried emailing support but they continue to send me back here instead of helping fix the glitch.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Are you looking in the special recipes section?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kraudileny Bhirava
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 62
    You should wait they complete the maintenance programmed for sept 12th and try again after.

Everytime they post one maintenance I get bugged with some of the errors that always pop up on my PS4 gameplay, yesterday sunday for example I was unable to play and cook my collectables to reach lv 60 CUL, but had to give up because of the bug error 90002 of "disconnect from the server" happening every 30-50 minutes.

I think you will be able to purchase the masterbook after the maintenance, so wait till then like I do.
    (1)
    If you want grow in your life, work for this!
    Follow me and I will guide you to the right path!
    If get injured, don't worry, I am here to aid you!
    (♥ Kraudileny & Leandro ♥)