Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Vespaer Dagalli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Its a new year and with a new year comes new beginnings! We are looking to add to our roster of community members! If you're still looking for a good free company that is very carebear-ish/very sociable/laid back/active and eventful Free Company then you've found it! We accept all types of people ranging from casual to veterans to raiders to RPers! We have a discord server where most of our announcements are voiced and a medium house (looking to upgrade to a large) in the goblet. SO if you're curious about joining or in need of other answers please try and contact myself; Vespaer Dagalli - Laburei Jaderabbit - Or Eevi Aiole or anyone else that is from the company and we'll try and get your questions answered for sure!

Come give us a try and found out for yourself!

Cheers! ^^

~Vespaer Dagalli~
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vespaer Dagalli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Hey everyone! just checking in with you all! A little more information for those that are perhaps looking for an FC to join; We have upgraded to a large house in the Goblet. Ward 18, plot 60 and we are still looking for more people to join our ever growing community of friends. If you think you'd like to come and ask us some questions or just come and hang out, by all means pop on by or send me or anyone else in the company a message and they'll forward it to me as soon as they can. Come and see what its like to fly upon the Wings of Winter!~
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vespaer Dagalli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    still recruiting! let us know! show some spirit!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vespaer Dagalli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Hello~ Everyone!

The Wings of Winter is still here and we are still recruiting and looking for more people to add to our wonderful community! We have weekly events as well as events created by people on a whim! We have a discord server where our announcements and such are done as well as a large house in the goblet. We try our best to cater to all of our people in the company as well as those outside of it.

We do also have a FC linkshell for people that are friends of the FC! If you would like an invite to that we are also not opposed of this as well.

Don't be afraid to come and just hang out if you'd like!

Feel free to contact myself; Verspaer Dagalli,

or any of my officers;
    Laburei Jaderabbit,
    Etain Apgwynnedd,
    Calvin Watterson,
    Eevi Aiele,
    Mebri Flaithaqa,
    Xira Rivhri,

for more details on how you can be a part of something fun and exciting.
    Come have a good time doing what you love and relax a little. We think you deserve it.

~Vespaer Dagalli
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shaded Fade
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Hello so ive been thinking of server switching. The fc im with now small as it may be dont really get on anymore they say theres not enough content in the game right now. Which I dont get cus theres is plenty to do, hell they dont really even bother capping anymore.They would rather play their modded minecraft. I myself not looking for much just an fc with good ppl to run stuff with these past two months ive mostly just been running any content on my own, also ive been hearing that balmung is mostly an rp server which im not exactly into but dont mind it. Any info that can be given would be awesome cus im about to head to work, thanks ahead of time for any replies.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vespaer Dagalli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Hey there and thanks for stopping by first off :3

We have weekly events and have a great group of people within the FC. I'd say that our community here is more than well off in terms of weekly events, socializing, running random content and whatever else that comes up that p[eople want to do.

We have discord as our main source of information and announcements and people are more than free to use it. We accept everyone and anyone that wants to be part of a community that will accept them no matter they do. We do have people that rp in the FC but we as a whole do not. We don't discriminate and help out as much as we can and do our best to help everyone have a good time. We have a large house in the goblet and an active roster of good people.

We also encourage people to organize events if they want. So long as everyone has a good time and relaxes then we're all good. ^^

Let me know if theres anything else i can answer for you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shaded Fade
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    thanks for responding i actually just got off work. and i completely agree with everyone you said would it be ok if I got your fc discord.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vespaer Dagalli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    https://discord.gg/f5k2qx

Here ya go! hopefully you get on within 1 day! :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vespaer Dagalli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Hey everyone! the Wings of Winter is still looking for new members to join our community! Don't be shy!

We also have a "Friends of the FC" linkshell to those who already have a place they call home but still wish to branch out and make new friend with people around the server.

Care bears through and through and we care about making a good home for you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuma Sano
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 64
    Hi! I'd love to join! what is a good time to contact you guys? I did a search earlier and couldn't find anyone.
    (0)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast