Player
    Character
    Hinata Matsuri
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

Remove Restrictions on Housing Items.

Almost all the items are limited, meaning you can only place one or two. That is pretty lame, especially with tubs and indirect lighting. Let us customize and play around with our furniture and housing fixtures. Also please up the capacity in the yard! I would also like to add a fourth garden to my large mansion. Do it, SE. Do the right thing!
    (2)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Seems well balanced, the only thing I agree with would be the extra garden make it 4 instead of 3. Also what is the point of having airships if you have restrictions on the parts. I mean we should be able to build a full version of any type airship NOT treated as a Mr Potato airship version -.- come on SE
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Hinata Matsuri
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelBravo View Post
    Seems well balanced, the only thing I agree with would be the extra garden make it 4 instead of 3. Also what is the point of having airships if you have restrictions on the parts. I mean we should be able to build a full version of any type airship NOT treated as a Mr Potato airship version -.- come on SE
    The issue is I'd like to make a bath house, but that's virtually impossible since I can only use 1 tub in a mansion lol. It just doesn't make sense to me.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Qt Melon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I would like more items in the yards but I'm suspecting (after seeing issues with rendering in my private house) that too many items in yards will cause loading/rendering issues for those in that zone/instance. Part of their solution is the draw distance.

The other issue I've seen is massive frame rate drops when people post up too much lighting. It was very ....interesting to see...
    (0)

Character
    Rastiana Bel'briar
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Tbh I really only need like 5 more item slots for the yard... some items make sense to limit but most don't (technical reasons aside)....
    (0)