Player
    Character
    Kuma Senpai
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70

Items rendering/loading late

So I've just finished decorating my personal house, and I was just wondering if anyone seems to have rendering/loading issues with some of their furniture? It seems I have the issue and only occurs with certain furniture in certain places.
    (0)
    Just a guy who typically posts walls of text, often rarely making a point in said walls..

Player
    Character
    Qt Melon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaurhz View Post
    So I've just finished decorating my personal house, and I was just wondering if anyone seems to have rendering/loading issues with some of their furniture? It seems I have the issue and only occurs with certain furniture in certain places.
    Depending on the system you are on, there is a max Draw Distance where it takes longer for certain items to render to prevent too much slowdown during gameplay. I know in the System configuration in PC you can adjust for shadow casting but not sure if there were any other added features to affect draw distance. If you're on PS4 you're pretty much stuck (not sure if there's some tweaks in the System configuration you can do for PS4 Pro).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tsubaki Hayate
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    This was implemented with the housing item increase that came with 4.0. It affects the selectable items when there are too many in an area, and is actually working like it was designed to
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    As Tsubaki said, it's the interactive items (food, flower vases, crafting stations, summoning bells, etc) likely causing the issue. Somewhere around 40-44ish you'll notice furniture disappearing on you. You can start removing interactables one at a time until the issue ceases. It's been around since long before 4.0 though, they just seemed to acknowledge the issue with the 4.0 patch notes.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Qt Melon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    It's kind of amusing though. I should have designed a haunted house full of interactive items.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Siha Hawkmoon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 65
    PS4/PC with Medium House.
    I can have a max of 40 interactive items in the House. If i add another interactive item, the problem show up and furnitures will disappear/appear.
    I've logged on PC and nothing changed, so its not a PS4 problem.
    (0)