Character
    Diana Prince
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Transient_Shadow View Post
    insecurities.
    I'm sorry but I can't take seriusly someone who put the blame for their own inneficiency on others. "You guys are the problem (except those of you who were supportive)" so the people that agree with you are good but those who disagreed are the cause that you can't play a role properly? I don't undertand your logic. or perhaps you are refering as to "why there's few tanks" which is by itself a very baseless accusation becouse we don't agree with your Ideas. Every Role has something to manage to push it as far as you can. With your mentality next threat we are going to see from you is "is it okay to not enjoy dpsing as a healer?" The community has nothing to do with your own enjoyment that's why you have plenty of classes to choose from that fits your standars, but what you are asking here has nothing to do with your enjoyment of a role, but simply the gratification of not putting the effort. If you don't enjoy it it's because you don't know how to do it, You will not know how to do it by quitting. Also it seem you made your choice prior to cheeking back on threat so get these guilty statements out of our forums no one in here put a gun in your head and if statements as " grow up" offended you then don't come back blaming the whole tanking community for your own insecurities.

Pulling big is not even a thing you are suppose to like or not, you are a tank with aggro abilities and defensive cooldowns they exist for a reason, pulling small pack is the equivalent of a dps doing 1,2,3 and a healer overhealing and sititng idle when no damage is coming. If you are learning the role you won't get nothing by quiting and blaming it on others, the only here to blame is yourself.
    (4)

Disclaimer: This account is currently being used by account owner's boyfriend.
    If you see this message any current posts do no reflect actual account owners thoughts and ideas.

Player
    Character
    Joachim Harvey
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by MyaValentine View Post
    snipped
    as much as I want to agree with you, but it seems underestimating tanking in general is common in here.. you really say that with a straight face that pulling small pack is same as dps only doing 1,2,3 ?

how about if i pull big and just spam flash over and over and over and weaving cooldowns, thats 1,2,3 as well right? thats how silly you sounded.

Tanks who do their shit wrong is the one who loss aggro on mobs, and doesnt rotate cd's in big pulls and ended up blaming healer of why his face hit the floor after pulling wall to wall with no CD.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Diana Prince
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Levan86 View Post
    snip.
    what does this has to do with my statement? I'm talking about putting the effort to use your class properly, Pulling small is the same as a dps doing 1,2,3. You don't require to use cooldown you don't take any incoming mayor damage and you don't require much effort to hold aggro on 2-3 mobs. so yeah I'm going to tell you with a straight face pulling small is the same as 1,2,3 or a non dps healer. And yeah no shit jimmy if you pull big and all you do is spam flash obviously you aren't doing any better, just as any dps who instead of 1,2,3 they add 4,5,6 and call it a day that was not the point and you are just making up a scene for the sake of the argument. Now if instead of just spaming flash you pull all the way down to the wall use your cooldown properly hold aggro and do your best aoe rotations then you are doing miles different than just using flash, your comment has nothing to do with what I was talking about. And what's there to be understetimated about tanking? I've been a paladin main since I started playing this game on release if pulling a small pack is such a big task for you then maybe gotta sharpen those tanking skills.
    (4)

Disclaimer: This account is currently being used by account owner's boyfriend.
    If you see this message any current posts do no reflect actual account owners thoughts and ideas.

Player
    Character
    Joachim Harvey
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by MyaValentine View Post
    snip
    do i even say anywhere in my post that its hard for me to pull big? or you just resort to petty insults just because i showed you how tanks that pull big can be as dumb as dps who do 1,2,3 ?

you are trying to generalize that tank who pull small are as silly as dps who do 1,2,3 i showed you tank who pulled big can even sillier with just flashing and rotating cooldowns, and not doing aoe moves at all.

do i even say that is how i play paladin? flashing all mobs all day long and rotating cooldowns? or do you take my point totally wrong? come now..
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Maximillion Xameht
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Levan86 View Post
    snip
    The only thing I can understand from your last two posts is you completely misunderstood the person you were quoting
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Joachim Harvey
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMax1087 View Post
    snip
    welp, sorry for not being clear then i guess?
    (0)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15