Player
    Character
    Maley Oakensage
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

Boot the Chickens!

You know what would be a really awesome permission for house owners (both personal and FC)?

The ability to send any chocobo at the stable back to it's owner, with the option to send a mail message to the owner explaining why their chocobo was returned to them. Examples can include "you need to give it combat XP (and possibly an onion) so we can continue to feed it", "I'm moving and need to clear the stable so I can release the property", "I really don't want your bird here anymore", and also the always awesome "your chocobo is an affront to the 12 and it's scaring the other chocobos, so it needs to be kept somewhere else".

There's probably a few other messages as well, but that gets the point across... as there's no good reason why a property owner can't dismiss chocobos in a stable on their property.

Edit:
    Color change states should not be disrupted, and if it's necessary to refund someone a fruit, that should be automatically included in the mail.
    (10)
    Last edited by Almagnus1; 09-07-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Player
    Character
    Alexandre Hanrieaux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    What if you pick up the furniture itself? Or does it get destroyed? :< Hm that might mess with people who are currently coloring their birds though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    I like the idea, but as Acilith said it might cause issues with bird coloring so either a warning for birds going through coloring, block it completely if that's the case or refund the food with a "Your bird puked these up" mailer.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Maley Oakensage
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I agree about the color change states, and have included that in the OP.
    (0)

Character
    Lilila Lila
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Wait, a chocobo in a stable can prevent moving? Darnit I have a member who left theirs in and hasn't logged in in a year is there anything I can do?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sylbritt Muscadet
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 89
    I think that will no longer be an issue in 4.1 when we get the moving feature. If you need to move before then, your only option is to kick that person.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maley Oakensage
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarra View Post
    I think that will no longer be an issue in 4.1 when we get the moving feature. If you need to move before then, your only option is to kick that person.
    I'd still like the ability to dismiss birds from teh FC stable back to their owner, especially if that bird needs combat XP before we can continue to feed it. While that's generally not a problem with most FC members, there's always going to be that one or two that play often enough not to get booted but not often enough to reliably contact them, or that member that's just on at odd times compared to the rest of the FC.

There's more utility to this suggestion than simply related to moving, although moving is the most obvious issue.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sylbritt Muscadet
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 89
    Oh, I was just answering Dualgunner's query, I wasn't disagreeing with your suggestion.

We have fully trained birds in the stable belonging to inactive members and it makes training all the others a pain as they appear randomly in the list, making it easy to miss one.
    I'd love to have the option to remove them from the stable.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Maley Oakensage
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Gotcha, the lack of quoting here throws me XD
    (0)