Player
    Character
    Raiza Sharp
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

Looking for FC and a Hunt LS (for 2 Players)

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine and myself are looking for a new FC and a Hunt LS. We've been in the same FC since 2013 but unfortunately everyone has quit the game but us so it's time to find us a new home.

We're looking for a relatively small, friendly FC, that does or intends to do some end game content at some point. Both of us are in our mid-30s so a mature FC would be preferable.

We are:
    Raiza Sharp - RDM, BRD at 70 (working on BLM)
    N`Kilah Razhi - AST at 70 (working on DRK)

If you think you have a good home for us, let us know!

Thanks!
    (0)
    Last edited by Shadizl; 09-05-2017 at 08:13 AM.

Player
    Character
    Runestone Einherjar
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Hello! We're a small FC that's new to Midgardsormr, we're about 15 players right now, with another 10 or so about to transfer over to the server and join us, most of us have been playing since beta. We have 2 raid group and are looking for people to do other endgame content with on non raid days. We have a Discord set up for voice and out of game communication. Our current age range goes from 20-30. We're a mix of mature and childish, we like to have fun, but also get serious when it needs to be. We're coming from all walks of life and are spread across the country from west coast to east. Hit me up in game if any of this sounds interesting to you and your friend, Runestone Einherjar, or just message back here. Good luck out there!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lady Grimlight
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 57
    Grievance accepts all level of players, new, returning, raiding, casual, etc. While our FC might be larger, we are a very tight knit group of people that feels small. Check out my recruitment post for more details and reach me in- game or here for questions.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...new-members%21
    (0)