Player
    Character
    Lirith Velorn
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60

Please run the FFXI fates again.

If rerunning the Yokai event is possible to allow people to get items they missed the first time then please rerun the FFXI events to allow people to get the items they missed the first time. I know a lot of people who would like the Shantotto minion but weren't able to get on to complete the event. Even if rerunning the fates is not possible, please make the items/minion purchasable on the Mog Station like you have done for other events that have already passed.
    Thank you.
    (1)

2. 09-05-2017 03:41 AM

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Sadly the two FFXI events had specific reasons for running - both were connected with milestones in FFXI which are no longer relevant (the first event featuring Shantotto was celebrating FFXI's eleventh anniversary of service, and the second event was celebrating the official completion of FFXI's storyline with the Rhapsodies of Vana'diel mini-expansion, hence why that expansion's main character Iroha appeared in the FFXIV event and players got her armour as the reward). As those milestones have long since passed, there is no longer any meta reason for running them any more sadly.

It's a sad fact of life that there will inevitably be times when something is only short term and once it's done it's done and is never coming back. That's just being realistic (same as how unique items and achievements from version 1.0 and the Legacy Campaign are gone forever and will never be returning either).

Really I'm surprised SE has not made available the Wind Up Shantotto minion and Iroha's armour for purchase on the Mogstation instead, but anything is possible in the future I guess.
    (0)
    Last edited by Enkidoh; 09-11-2017 at 05:06 PM.

Player
    Character
    Age Ofwar
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    one question I would have is

We have lighting and snows outfits in mogstation so why can't we have Iroha's outfit
    I would love to have Iroha outfit on a few alt that didn't exsist when the event was on

i'm Kinda disapointed that they didn't add any new minions and weapons for the new Yo kai watch event for RDM and SAM
    (0)
    Age of War