Character
    Kaiden Dragneel
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

♥ ☻ Join us for a drink at The Drunken Dodo < DODO > (FC Recruitment) ☻ ♥

WELCOME MESSAGE

Welcome fellow Traveler! New in Town? Or maybe tired from whooping Primal butt and Raiding? So you're looking for a drink to relax? Then comon in The Drunken DODO! Be part of the family, here you'll find always a warm welcome, laidback enviroment, a group of people always willing to help, be it midcore to hardcore content, or simply just fun easy going content such as mount farm, maps, fc events, always with a guaranteed laugh and endless bantering! So step out of the rain and grab a chair and be part of the epic adventures of Dodo! (Don't be fooled by the pink, we're badass!)

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

Friendly and mature players
    English speaking members (even if it's just you're second language, we just want to communicate)
    Players new to the game! Don't be afraid, we'll help you get up to current content!
    Midcore players ready to tackle high tier content
    Players willing to help others

WHAT CAN WE GIVE YOU?

Savage Primal Farms
    Roulettes
    POTD teams floors +100 and upcoming HoE
    Delta/Sigmascape (Normal and Savage)
    Maps
    FC Events such as Themed Raiding and Hide-and-Seek games with awesome prizes \o/
    Hopefully cry in Unending Coil and all new content
    Various members Crafters and Gatherers maxed that can craft/gather that special item for you
    Level 8 FC with all airships and a yellow submarine maxed! OH! And a kickass plushie collection!
    A extremely active Discord server

WHERE CAN YOU FIND US?

Server: Phoenix (EU)
    Discord: https://discord.gg/csgBs8
    House: Lavander Beds, Ward 15, Plot 11
    FC Leader: Kaiden Dragneel(Kathy) feel free to add me on Discord, I'm there 24/7 @Kathy#1149
    FC Officers: Bluran Arcanes and Archangel Ravenmyst

So what are you still waiting for?? Come and join us! We're already waiting for you and your beer is getting warm!

(1)
    Last edited by Kaiden_Dragneel; 07-24-2018 at 08:27 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kaiden Dragneel
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Just a quick update, if I dont get new recruits by the end of the month our Supreme Leader Vig, ever so merciful and gracious, will have my head on a spike...so help me, save a soul T^T
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Selena Schwarz
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Love the name lol, too bad I'm not on Phoenix!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaiden Dragneel
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Dont be fooled by dodos! those small bastards can handle their booze x) Pity you're not in Phoenix, but if you ever decide to pop by, give us a shout!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaiden Dragneel
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Oh snap! It's been a while since this has been updated! Someone has been slacking cof cof! Just a head's up, we're back on force with recruitment (whoop!) If you wanna be part of our drunken family, give us a shout, or look me up on Discord under Kathy#1149 ! I'm usually contactable 24/7 No judging here, so it doesnt matter if you're a new player to the game, or an old veteran! As long as you're friendly and have a good sense of humor, we're happy to have you!!!

Cant wait to hear from you! Come and join the mighty Dodo Under Influence, aka The Drunken DODO!

P.S - Wanted to post some pics of what we do in our free time but...errr...I might be a little noob sooooooo check out our guilded site for some pics!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    A'luni Noctiara
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Hey. Been FC-less for a while now and finally started looking for a new one. So was just wondering if i could join.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaiden Dragneel
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Heya A'luni! Glad you started to look for a FC and came across our little family We'll be more than happy to have you join us! I'll be online around 18h30 ST so I can send you a invite then, in the meanwhile if you want add me on Discord Kathy#1149, i'm there usually allllll the time in case you ever need anything!! Hope to see you soon!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    A'luni Noctiara
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    ty and just as a warning my name isn't A'luni Loha anymore it's A'luni Noctiara
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ereshkigal Gilgamesh
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    I have an alt on Phoenix and is looking for a FC Play mostly for story at this point (lv 51 WHM) but my main on midgardsorm has a lv 70 WHM so I know the job. Made my alt because even though my main is on a US server I play during EU times (because I live in Europe XD ). My friend plays on Midgard/Aether and she invited me to the game, so that's the main reason I'm on the "wrong" data center with my main. But I'd love some people to play with on Phoenix I log in at least 4-5 times week, but it's getting a bit boring to play only with random people in duties (even if I get into duties insantly as WHM...). If you accept alts I'd be happy to join your FC
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaiden Dragneel
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Hey there Zaddi!! (Ima call you Zaadi cause your char's name is too weird xD) Sorry for the late reply! with Easter Holidays and all have been a bit absent! We'd love to have you join us! especially WHM cause you can never have enough healers (and I'm totes not in need of a pocket healer or anything cof cof). If you're still interested, drop me a message on Discord Kathy#1149, I'm usually on 24/7 and as soon as we're both online in-game I can toss you a invite! Hope to see you soon!!! Cheers friend ^^
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast