Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Player
    ArchangelSavior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    141
    Character
    Xavier Savior
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70

    Houses will more Wards?

    The Mist, Lavender Bed, Goblet, and Shirogane will get more Wards? Everyone want get Houses, and they had hard to catch the Large Houses not only one Server, all Servers had hard to catch for Large Houses, if GMs will help them for more Wards, but I wondering about this HW don't have Houses? but ARR and SB had Houses, I don't understand why HW don't have Houses I wondering? maybe will be Idyllshire Houses? or Foundation House with snow anywhere maybe be there Hot spring Pool? Lol. I wondering why GMs don't build on Houses on HW for Idyllshire or Foundation should be more Houses too?
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Terkhev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    63
    Character
    Shiro Terkhev
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Long story short: "no" to everything you said.
    They can't add more wards.
    HW housing is an option, but not happening anytime soon iirc.
    GMs aren't the ones responsible for any of it.

    For more details check other topics on this forum. It's been discussed many, many times.
    (1)

  3. #3
    Player
    Maero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3,525
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Adding more would only help select few players, the housing needs to be instanced as it would be the only possible way everyone (or way more people then now) actually have any housing.
    As for Idylshire or any HW area they pretty much said nope, moved on
    It is fairly clear they have not dedicated much resources to housing
    (2)

  4. #4
    Player
    ArchangelSavior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    141
    Character
    Xavier Savior
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    I know, I hope they will more Wards. I heard News FFXIV got Million players MORE D:
    (0)

  5. #5
    Player
    MaikoRaines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Somewhere in between Ul'dah and Gridania
    Posts
    249
    Character
    Maiko Raines
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Wards are most likely going to be a thing. I had the chance to speak with Koji before the panel at PAX to address the housing issues. While he obviously couldn't answer everything I asked, he did note that more wards are something they're looking into.

    The other thing he acknowledged was that the teams are very much aware of the housing barons and they will eventually address it. He does agree it's frustrating that two people own a ward on their multiple alts. But that's all he was able to mention to me about any of them. The fact he acknowledged that it's an issue is more than enough for me...
    (7)

  6. #6
    Player
    ArchangelSavior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    141
    Character
    Xavier Savior
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by MaikoRaines View Post
    Wards are most likely going to be a thing. I had the chance to speak with Koji before the panel at PAX to address the housing issues. While he obviously couldn't answer everything I asked, he did note that more wards are something they're looking into.

    The other thing he acknowledged was that the teams are very much aware of the housing barons and they will eventually address it. He does agree it's frustrating that two people own a ward on their multiple alts. But that's all he was able to mention to me about any of them. The fact he acknowledged that it's an issue is more than enough for me...
    Yeah I heard about this happened people have alts a lot than two own Houses it's not fair, that's why we need more Wards
    (0)

  7. #7
    Player
    QT_Melon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    390
    Character
    Qt Melon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelSavior View Post
    Yeah I heard about this happened people have alts a lot than two own Houses it's not fair, that's why we need more Wards
    To be fair the reason that happened was that over the years the game was in service, the server was dead. They slowly bought them up due to no one moving in. It became a problem when SE decided to make the push for moving players to preferred worlds. In addition they've made it difficult for people to relinquish land (besides the waiting time till eviction) for players to release homes. I understand why however, they made it a bit more difficult to relinquish homes so that players don't "double profit" getting money back from moving out and a player paying them for the plot on top of it.
    (0)

  8. #8
    Player
    ArchangelSavior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    141
    Character
    Xavier Savior
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    I hope this will more Wards on 4.1? we want it so bad for any houses
    (0)

  9. #9
    Player
    LadyKairi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    341
    Character
    Kairi Knight'
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelSavior View Post
    I hope this will more Wards on 4.1? we want it so bad for any houses
    More wards won't happen for 4.1. If any get added, it will be later. Only thing coming in 4.1 is the Shirogane zone, and that has the same amount of wards as the other zones. We will have to wait even longer.
    (0)

  10. #10
    Player
    crc0427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    318
    Character
    Zeo Valefor
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    They can definitely add more wards, it's just a matter of time.
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast