Player
    Character
    Novi Rae
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70

<SN> Santuary 25+ Mature Social Friendly FC [Closed]

Sanctuary [Odin EU] is a close-knit community of players formed through friendship and former guild association. This is a new endeavour, as such there are currently few online, however, we are hoping to grow steadily.

We all share a casual approach to gaming and hope to maintain a kind, helpful and relaxed atmosphere. If you are looking for a small family of players to enjoy screenshots, sunrises, (iced) tea and more generally, the game (and other games) with then please take a look at the recruitment section. All levels and abilities are welcome.

To comply with alcohol legislation and because we are an ageing population *creaks bones* we have an age limitation of 25+.
    For more information click here!

To Apply: https://goo.gl/forms/Vz6JAXpFrIrP53Pg1.

Thank you for reading!

(1)
    Last edited by Novirae; 12-23-2017 at 06:43 AM.

Player
    Character
    Novi Rae
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Bumpingtons!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Novi Rae
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Bumpy! We have our house, yey!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azrall Averaice
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    re you guys still recruiting? How many people are on per night would you say? I'm an old (literally, 32 years young!) school MMO player and I thrive the most in social environments. So I'd be looking to join somewhere that would have several people on daily. I also have a wicked sense of humour =p
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Novi Rae
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrall View Post
    re you guys still recruiting? How many people are on per night would you say? I'm an old (literally, 32 years young!) school MMO player and I thrive the most in social environments. So I'd be looking to join somewhere that would have several people on daily. I also have a wicked sense of humour =p
    Hey there, we certainly are! At the moment we have about 5-6ish on.. sometimes 8 but it really depends! We're still growing, just need more water^^ Also I've changed the recruitment structure now, it's just a form. Most social stuff is done through the discord server!^^

Best wishes!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Azrall Averaice
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Novirae View Post
    Hey there, we certainly are! At the moment we have about 5-6ish on.. sometimes 8 but it really depends! We're still growing, just need more water^^ Also I've changed the recruitment structure now, it's just a form. Most social stuff is done through the discord server!^^

Best wishes!

Thanks for the reply, I may swing by your FC house (if I can find it) for a chat.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Novi Rae
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrall View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I may swing by your FC house (if I can find it) for a chat.
    Whoops sorry for the slow reply! By all means drop me a friend req if that's easier!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Novi Rae
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Bumps with fairylights!
    (0)