Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Thalia Beckford
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I thought it was supposed to be us filthy casuals complaining about accessibility.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Thea Sitori
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 72
    Yeah, heaven forbid they make content for us end-game raiders specially. You really think it's okay just to be farming Deltascape Savage for six-months? Like they have made us do for the entire last expansion?

A lot of people just clear 1-4 and raid log. This keeps everyone including raiders in the game longer too.

Shinryu Extreme weapons are worthless to those who cleared O4S, purely just mount farming on spare time.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Freja Reginleif
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
    If they can't pull their weight in Omega savage due to a disability or whatever reason really, then why on earth would such a person have a burning desire to go to *even harder* content where they know full well they're only going to be a liability?

That would be an awful experience for them.
    That should be the option for the player himself or herself. Which is not that bad of a thing at all. You don't have to join, but you should have the option?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Freja Reginleif
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by technole View Post
    Yeah, heaven forbid they make content for us end-game raiders specially. You really think it's okay just to be farming Deltascape Savage for six-months? Like they have made us do for the entire last expansion?

A lot of people just clear 1-4 and raid log. This keeps everyone including raiders in the game longer too.

Shinryu Extreme weapons are worthless to those who cleared O4S, purely just mount farming on spare time.
    You enjoying end game content specifically for you in no way gets any kind of negative reponse because players who aren't as great as you can do it too.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thea Sitori
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 72
    It's okay. People have well over a month and change to get their knuckles cracking to clear Neo ExDeath if they want a ticket in. Seems pretty fair.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Freja Reginleif
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    It's not fair at all, because some will never be able to clear it. Casual static, no static at all ... Why would these people not be allowed in a fight that does not affect you in any way, shape or farm? It does nothing to you as a player. Including these players with the mentioned PF option would mean it's accessible to everyone and there is absolutely no downside to that. Maybe more complains, but hey, perhaps that is better than denying 95 percent of your playerbase. There are zero good arguments to exclude people from this content.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lho Polaali
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Starflake View Post
    That should be the option for the player himself or herself. Which is not that bad of a thing at all. You don't have to join, but you should have the option?
    I'm a filthy casual and honestly I don't see the problem. If they want to get in so badly, they can try their hand at the content required to unlock it. Even if they clear it, they might see it's not their cup of tea and go 'screw it' and not try Ultimate. If they can't even clear that, all the better for all involved, and if they managed to clear that - well then, where's the problem, right?
    Then there's the matter of how toxic this game's community can be, especially when it comes to endgame raiding. You're asking to expose a lot more people to, most likely, the toxin will be the most potent. I don't think that's such a good idea.
    (26)

Player
    Character
    Freja Reginleif
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKaplan View Post
    I'm a filthy casual and honestly I don't see the problem. If they want to get in so badly, they can try their hand at the content required to unlock it. Even if they clear it, they might see it's not their cup of tea and go 'screw it' and not try Ultimate. If they can't even clear that, all the better for all involved, and if they managed to clear that - well then, where's the problem, right?
    Then there's the matter of how toxic this game's community can be, especially when it comes to endgame raiding. You're asking to expose a lot more people to, most likely, the toxin will be the most potent. I don't think that's such a good idea.
    The problem is very obvious. It excludes people for no rational reason whatsoever. If solid players want to recruit other solid, experienced players, you can easily put that option in Party Finder.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Jijifli Kokofli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Starflake View Post
    Because it shouldn't matter how hard it is?
    You let any old shmo into there and I bet you a lifetime of sub that there'd be a large group or people wanting it nerfed for being too hard.

But since we're at this, why can't I skip to O4S? Why do I have to do 3, and before that 2, then before that 1? Why can't I skip right to O4S? I should be allowed to see it by your logic right? Even if I'm not ready? Why do I need an Ilvl for it? Shouldn't I be allowed to see the content?
    (46)

Player
    Character
    Freja Reginleif
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jijifli View Post
    You let any old shmo into there and I bet you a lifetime of sub that there'd be a large group or people wanting it nerfed for being too hard.

But since we're at this, why can't I skip to O4S? Why do I have to do 3, and before that 2, then before that 1? Why can't I skip right to O4S? I should be allowed to see it by your logic right? Even if I'm not ready? Why do I need an Ilvl for it? Shouldn't I be allowed to see the content?
    SE have been abundently clear that it's meant to be difficult and people shouldn't moan about it. Their stance is clear and I very much doubt that people who can't clear O4S would complain that Super Savage is too hard for them, at all. An item level is another matter entirely be and forms a solid basis for players to join. Every player has accessibility to gear to ilvl 330 at this moment in time and therefore the content is not really gated at all. Especially not in the way this is gated.
    (1)

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast